Global.sDOM II - Week 2 Stats

4v4 sDOM II

Global.sDOM II - Week 2 Stats

Postby Monk » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

The data here will be updated after week 4 when the outstanding reg games have been played.

All of these include dev and reg games. If there is huge demand for it I can separate them, I guess.

Godlike Hall of Fame:

Two new entrants: ph34r and blackout. Shots get another.

Monk
Salty

Re: Global.sDOM II - Week 2 Stats

Postby Monk » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Will update this thread once the week 2 reg games get played next weekend. For now:

IR did a pretty impressive job carrying his team to a hard fought victory on Nitro. Sorry Sponge you lost out on top place :p

Shots dropped an obscene 144 frags on Typhoon, though admittedly in a dev game.

Hertz takes the top two spots in the acc ratings, jajajajajajaja. Ramdrop in 3rd place, proving that his week 1 acc wasn't a flash in the pan. 10+ performances over 40.5 acc in only 7 matches.

Rasta-man wins most efficient dommer, very closely followed by Kr4zy - who also won the award in week 1. He also appears at position 4 in this week, consistently proving that you don't need huge quantities of frags to play well in this mod.

I had no need to make a category up this week as I topped the frag whore one. Still a long way to go to get to blackout's levels though. Amazed how I managed that on Peak, going to blame Banko for stealing my points.

ph34r took a huge amount of armor and got quad dinged every single time by Chileans. GGs.

Welcome to the club ph34r + Blackout. Honourary note for ph34r/shots who managed to godlike in reg games so far this season.
Monk
Salty

Postby blackout\\ » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:34 pm

pleasant read as usual :lol:
blackout\\

Postby unrealshots » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:28 am

welldone liking these weekly stats keep them comin monk :)
Image Image ·GU I PBR Quarter Finalist· ·GU II roflnation Winner· ·GU III \\cG Semi Finalist· ·GU IV \\'. Finalist· ·GU V iB. Winner·
unrealshots
Batman

Postby Hertz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 pm

:D nicee
Hertz

Return to Global.sDOM II