No votes

Total votes : 6

Quarter Finals Reg - Monk vs R1ckJam3s

Postby Monk » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Monk
Salty

Re: Quarter Finals Reg - Monk vs R1ckJam3s

Postby RickJames » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:16 pm

ggs - Not sure why I don't show up in the voting, even though my name matches and it's already adjusted for shots (unrealshots). Not that I'd deserve a vote here, ofc.

We didn't have a chance on curse, unrealshots is bar none the best fragger in sdom. I've honestly never faced a player like him and we had no answer to him. He hits so well that I doubt anyone can really beat him down at frag-based cps, even top guys.

Seraphim we could've won if it wasn't for shots dropping 116 frags and shutting us down up top. We held it between 5-10 points for stretches, but me and lp just couldn't step up enough vs such frag power.

Tempest we even had the lead for a while. Monk surely knew my strategy here, so he was comfortable sacrificing banko to double JYB with himself and shots. Our downfall here was me not helping JYB when we had armour locked down for long stretches. And n0b beating sens at low! Definitely was underrated, he's definitely worthy of a kE/xeno level salary.

Shots is the mvp again of this match, and he could end up being the mvp of the season if monk goes all the way :D

Was closer than it looks from these ss, so I'm really proud of both teams.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby Monk » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 pm

Names are adjusted if they are unique substrings -> shots can only match to unrealshots so it can work it out - I don't do any manual adjustments.

Changed your name on the spreadsheet now so it works.

Wp, was closer than it looks on screenshots indeed.
Monk
Salty

Postby Junkyardboy » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:16 am

not bad considering we played technically without one of our starters(even though LP is starter material).

Curse n0b and monk stole the show away dominating top. n0b was a machine and I did not expect him to guard high as well as he did in our matchup and monk was hitting lights out on curse, it was the map we were counting on me and LP to come through and take the win on top.

Seraphim once again n0b beasting it up outplaying sens on low point. Our best chance to take a map win was on that map and n0b stole the win away from us by just playing a tad better than sens on low. I for one feel happy that I was able to beat monk on mid point, that was a map win in my eyes for me :).

Tempest was my fault. I told rick to focus on armor and let me handle high point. Monk would come back almost every time instnatly after I killed shots to re tag top and that's what tore us apart on tempest.

gg's, had lots of fun this season, I will need to possibly consider taking a break after this season and put down the game for a little while before coming back for another season.

voted n0b because he was beastly.
Junkyardboy

Return to Week 6 (Quarter-Finals)