Admin Abuse v2

irc.utchat.com #iPug

Admin Abuse v2

Postby Hinata » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Explain.

I don't play with people that can freely insult you at the 1st second you join TeamSpeak.
You guys just picked me to insult me on TS as you always do, aka sn3p, ramirez and mp5's crew. Don't be surprised if I don't communicate which such douchbags.

Give yourself a 24h ban for being disrespectful towards me.
Rule 30: Players won't be judged equally for breaking the same rule.
Hinata

Re: Admin Abuse v2

Postby Sunny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:09 pm

i do insult you because ur weird for not using a mic.... i also have u on perma ignore cause well... yeah you should know why
Sunny

Postby Hinata » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Not surprised you are the 1st to answer. Soon, will come the hater's crew after you.

Fact is, I don't want all of you to comment here. I put nomic when i'm nomic, and I don't put it when i'm not.
If you are unhappy, then simply don't pick me, especially when this is for insulting me on TS and having fun of it.

I'm not insulting you, so do the same. I don't want to talk with you then do the same. Don't pick me, and I also won't.
Keep me in your ignore list and if possible in your ignore TS and game list. Tell it to your friends, I'm done with you and your disrespectful crew.

+Put yourself a ban sn3p for you and your 2 friends for disrespecting me.
Hinata

Postby Finalz » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:52 pm

even when you don't tag nomic you will not use ur mic.
when 80% off the community flames u that should ring a bell that maybe it is not us, but you?
Finalz

Postby Hinata » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Hinata

Postby kylewins » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:58 pm

the other day i played a pug with you on command and i set you defense to the fact you did not have "nomic" in your name

you didn't say anything for over 10 minutes until i told you i was going to ban you if you didn't speak

no one was being disrespectful in that pug
kylewins
Tournament Greeter

Postby Hinata » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:28 pm

I don't remember that pug.. We can't say that we are in good way at all, and I highly doubt we will a day. You know why.
Also, I don't get why you picked me since you know the situation between us..

+Topic is about:
I asked for a sub, "Carras" (if I'm right), because I wasn't going to play while being insulted by those guys during 1 hour.

So, firstly I don't see why I'm banned (Not surprised of sn3p tbh). If they wasn't like : "Hey", "Call her "it"", "She is useless as fuck", "I hate this bitch" or something like this, I just would have played, but Don't except me to be communicative with guys like you. As said before, why the point of picking me if you plan to insult me during the entire pug?

Secondly, if by any means, i deserve a magical ban, then sn3p, ramirez and mp5 also deserve one.
Hinata

Postby Solidsnake » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm

*********FREE HNT***********
ImageImage
Solidsnake

Postby kud » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:53 pm

you were banned for not using your mic. I'd assume you didn't have nomic beside your name, or else there'd be no reason to ban you. I can't confirm for myself because I wasn't online at the time.
*!*@hinata.user.globalgamers.net sn3p 3h, 22m 20h, 37m unannounced mute again

As for the hnt hatetrain, which I've witnessed myself on irc. I think it's plain old bigotry. If someone breaks a rule, have an op deal with it. I haven't played many games with hnt, but she did use her mic the last time I asked her to. I shouldn't have to ask her to use a mic, and her comms left something to be desired, but I also didn't didn't feel the need to start spouting the hateful vitriol that I see directed at her. Is civility too much to ask? Is the guy with a racist moogle as a mascot really the voice of morality in this discussion?
kud
Walder Frey

Postby MP/5 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:13 pm

hey kud, you are definitely right, but this was not the case here.
we wanted to set position and sn3p didnt know if hinata is mic or not, so he minimized and looked on irc and said she isnt tagged nomic. he asked her if she is using her mic. she then typed on ut: "i don't want to use my mic with people like rmrz mp/5 and sn3p". sn3p then told her she cant just not use her mic cause she doesn't like the people if she isnt tagged nomic. rmrz did said "it is weird" describing her or something like that and then she left the game and ts. no one called her a bitch or said "useless as fuck" or anything like that in that moment. hinata get over yourself, no one is picking you to insult you or anything, it was between picking you or windigo so i chose you as you are usually much better. if the 1st thing you say is i don't want to use my mic with people like you, don't expect respect from others...
MP/5
MP3

Postby Sonic|^ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Always tag yourself as nomic.
Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby Hinata » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Hinata

Postby kud » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:06 pm

kud
Walder Frey

Postby vitz^ » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:27 pm

lets be objective:

- hinata didnt tagged herself as nomic
- hinata was picked on the basis that she had a mic
- hinata refused to mic due to team

the rules according to Ban Guidelines (Sept. 19th, 2013) state the following:

(...)

*Not getting on or getting on and muting everything is not permitted.
*Not using your mic because you don't like your team.
24hr ban

*Not identifying that you are nomic during the pickup is also a banworthy offense.
If the player is new or is usually good with it, cut some slack but if it's a repeat offender.. 12hr ban.

(...)

So, in conclusion:

- The name of this thread is wrong - it was not an abusive ban from sn3p.

- If there were verbal abuses from the teammates on TS, it is safe to assume that it happened due to the fact that hnt refused to nomic (according to previous posts). I can imagine it must be rather frustrating to have to babysit people when all you wanna do is play a pug....

- To sum it up, you (hinata) brought this on yourself by not tagging yourself before the pug took place, as everything else was a causality of that event.

*** CASE CLOSED ***
vitz^

Postby Hinata » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 am

You are ignoring 50% of the problem...

I already talked with you on the past bans, and with your logic i'm always the offender whatever what happens. It is really demotivating at all... I don't know what i've done to you. Maybe bng, maybe ut3 or maybe in the past.. i don't know... I just hope you understand what i say... and i'm gonna close it.

You are just ignoring how those players are disrespectful towards me. It isn't the 1st time that it happens. Why did I entirely mute myself? Just think a little second without focusing on me all the time.

This shit happens everytime I have to pug and team with them. This time, it has just exceeded the limits and next time it happens i'll just leave again and ask for a sub. Why I tell you this? Because even if i'm tagged nomic, mbmic or mic, the shit is still the same.

Don't you have a disrespectful or killing the fun of other players "rule" in your Ban Guiddelines? No, you don't care because i'm Hinata? very well... as usual.
-----
I'll give a simple example of your logic :
A player is highly bored because he is getting dm'd by a player every times he plays UT. A day, the dmer and his crew (1 admin is in this crew) dm the player roughly. The player left and gets banned by the dmer(admin one).

vitz:
"Let's be objective :"
- You add to play a pug
- You left the server with bs reasons

Where are the offenders here? The player that left or the dmers? Both.
One for leaving the pug, the other one for dming. Do you really think that attacking severely to the person that left the pug will help anything in the process? No it won't. And the dmers will repeat the process.
-----
I don't say that I don't deserve a magical ban. I say that if I deserve one then the other ones also deserve one.
I have no reasons to leave a pug if everything is going well... I have no power in this community and I can't change mentality or force anything. I can just say to people to ignore me as well as I do...

As you said, everything has limits. My limits have been reached and I'm not gonna try anything. It's been long time that players freely insult me are never banned.
From now, i'm just gonna tag as nomic and mute the players that destroy my UT experience. That's all I can do.

We can say now that this is closed.
Hinata

Postby InfamousRaider » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 am

InfamousRaider

Postby vitz^ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

hinata:

Your entire comment has nothing to do with your ban, you are just deviating from the point. If you read my post carefully I explain why you were banned (isnt that why you created this thread?), and I also copy the grounds with wich sn3p banned you (the ban guidelines article created by PACO (to screw up hinata, clearly) ).

About disrespect, what do you want me to do? Want me to go on TS and monitor what is said to you everytime you are there? I dont know what was said, but I know you refused to use your mic and that's ban worthy. Calling that admin abuse is stupid, its also mocking admin's work and its mildely insulting.

I dont know what your example even means, but if you had tagged yourself as nomic none of this would have happened. Or if you used your mic. You are the only one complaining about such *problems* and also you are the only one always in the middle of these pug problems. You can troll people on irc (i've seen it) but if you get trolled back its a disaster, its rude and injust. Millions of threads created by you about admin abuse and how the entire world insults you and hates you, about how every ban you receive is unfair, clearly you believe you deserve some kind of special treatment, for some reason. But anyway, and to conclude on the topic of this beautiful thread:

- use your mic.
- if you dont use your mic tag yourself properly, so that people dont pick a nomic by mistake.

*** CASE CLOSED #2 ***
vitz^

Postby Hinata » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:04 pm

Hinata

Postby vitz^ » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 pm

vitz^

Postby Hinata » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Hinata

Postby Chadwixx » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Not using a mic > personally insulting other users? Interesting moderation to say the least.
Chadwixx

Postby TimTim » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Basically, (this goes for everyone, not just hinata) tag yourself "nomic" if aren't going to use a mic. You'll remain tagged nomic indefinitely if you're auth'd.

But more importantly, be excellent to each other. Some people do seem to attract more hate than others, and it's all part of the semi-anonymous online gaming experience, but that's no excuse to do it excessively.

To hinata: I think some people pick up on your sensitivity (and there's nothing wrong with being sensitive) and the fact that you kind of expect people to be assholes to you, so a certain few (depraved) people might exploit that and push your buttons. I'm not saying that's okay, but I am saying that if you worked at approaching people differently so that you expect friendship from everyone instead of expecting conflict, I guarantee you'll have fewer issues. As someone mentioned already, using your mic on a regular basis will help people to form a more positive bond with you since they'll view you as more of a human being than just some random player in a video game - not to mention, good comms lead to better teamwork and a better pugging experience.
TimTim

Postby Bizmonkey » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Wait, someone is actually mean to a girl in an online video game?

Bizmonkey

Postby Riven » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Riven
Olive Oil

Postby ShadowFax » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 am

She mentioned a few times (and while reading the thread I noticed many people disregarded that fact) that she joined a pug, did not tag nomic, because she actually intended to use her mic until people started insulting her on ts (I do not know if she actually got insulted in that pug, I was not there, I am just repeating what she said) and after that she muted her mic. I have played pugs with her where she used her mic and talked, plus I also heard people calling her "it" on ts. That is most certainly very rude and disrespectful. But you cannot teach adults appropriate behavior if they have failed to acquire it during their upbringing.
ShadowFax

Next

Return to #iPug