Abused by Admins? Official Channel of Admins Abuse.

irc.utchat.com #iPug

Re: Abused by Admins? Official Channel of Admins Abuse.

Postby akii » Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 pm

i hope the person who gave adminship to kayle dies soon !!

cya nerds
akii

Postby detox » Sun May 26, 2013 8:39 pm

detox
Biblical Figure

Postby Lovely » Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 am

i dunno about u guys, but i dont get it?
Lovely

Postby Hinata » Mon May 27, 2013 5:01 am

Easy to get it. In other words, aki is asking why a liar has admin rights on iPug.

The reason? He simply asked kyle why I was banned. Kyle answered like : "because hinata has posted ".

Oh hai. Kylewins didn't even try the link, so how could he know that this is malicious? Anyway, I just post the link here and HF with the w32.hinata.v23694 trojan horse that only affect kyle's PC.

[23:11] <+hntnomic> kylewins http://ultra-good-pics.ru
Rule 30: Players won't be judged equally for breaking the same rule.
Hinata

Postby Sunny » Mon May 27, 2013 7:29 am

Sunny

Postby Finalz » Mon May 27, 2013 8:05 am

i think this girl/man should get a checkup at a doctor, how did you not figure out that you are the problem instead of other people??
Finalz

Postby TimTim » Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 am

As acidreign said on ts yesterday, if it seems like you have problems with 9 out of every 10 people, maybe it isn't them. Maybe it's you.
TimTim

Postby Hinata » Mon May 27, 2013 1:23 pm

Rule 30: Players won't be judged equally for breaking the same rule.
Hinata

Postby TimTim » Mon May 27, 2013 2:09 pm

I personally have no problem with you Hinata and I enjoy pugging with you. I'm thinking that maybe if you changed your outlook towards the admins (and all of #iPug in general) to something more positive, regardless of any unfairness or abuse you've perceived in the past, you'll have a much better pug experience. Just take everything with a grain of salt. Admins are human beings who sometimes make errors in judgement. It happens. And being an admin isn't nearly as easy as most people might think. Except for a few rare cases, there's always at least two sides to any disciplinary action. Sometimes admins receive a dozen PMs requesting a ban for someone, which admins have to verify; then whoever gets banned replies with their own side of the story and will nag and nag to get unbanned, sometimes getting friends to vouch for them. From an admin's perspective, it's a royal pain in the ass to have to babysit grown ass people, and even more so when it's impossible to please everyone.
TimTim

Postby Sonic|^ » Mon May 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Do what I do and call them idiots and move on.
Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby Aven » Mon May 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Image Image
Aven
Vargo Hoat

Postby mintek » Mon May 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Lets just have an official TSM vs Paco microphone fight. If TSM wins he gets to ban Hinata, if Paco wins he gets to ban Hinata. Everybody wins.
mintek

Postby heavy » Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

aki , hinata's best girlfriend/manfriend is next? thanks alot.
heavy

Postby Morpheus » Tue May 28, 2013 4:27 pm

i abused an admin once (vitz) does it count?
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby akii » Tue May 28, 2013 5:08 pm

i kinda have enough with this bullshit... its enough kids
Since i joined ipug all i just realised is that people cry alot and fucking lick each others ass so once they get in trouble they have some fucking morons who can cover them and back them up and supporting eachother...
in the meanwhile when new people join this community all they get is shit on themselves... yea thats right why? oh wait he/she has no friends with "powers" too bad now ur so fucked after every game u will be insulted and people cry and voila BAM dude ur so banned in the meanwhile people who licked asses and still licking are so proud... but you know what... who gives a shit dude !
im fucking tired of people insulting one of my friends and abusing all the way and its kinda enough i wont be a bitch and write any names down but most of them know it already and believe me you guyz truly suck hard ! you guyz are just terribad, just awful pretending to be a good player and start flaming to other players, but believe me the ones who flamed and lowered their level , your asses will be kicked soon ! oh no dont worry its not bitchfight or whatever your asses will be kicked ingame ...
just for the record its not the pro's i am talking about its the noobs pretending to be pro's
What about the admins oh well they are a joke ...
just a joke there are few awesome ones obviously but most of them just abuse their rights its just gg im not gonna talk about this cuz your slaves will back you all up so yea its waste of time.

Its enough with this crap and this should end asap ! though i know there is no justice in Ipug even though some say there is but its not true
oh another thing ...
its a shame how people work together most of the time its 5 vs 1 or 10 vs 1 just AWFUL
the only thing i want is to leave my friend alone and stop the flaming and insulting

im sure there are some people alive with brains and they will understand me (hopefully)
Last one thing i want to tell you guyz ...

CYA NERDS ;)
akii

Postby mintek » Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

whatacry friend.
mintek

Postby Bizmonkey » Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Bizmonkey

Postby Sunny » Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

lol at least u dumb cunts got each others back enjoy...
Sunny

Postby InfamousRaider » Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Biz knows whats up, definitely one of the best new (old) players.
InfamousRaider

Postby akii » Tue May 28, 2013 7:05 pm

oh well there we go again

i was once banned for chasing somehow admins didnt even look any demo and believed other people and it was actually this game :
http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=17833

we may cover eachothers back but at least we aint licking any asses like u guyz doing :) rather covering friends than licking asses and sucking dicks ohh and crying like fuck :))

cya nerds ;)
akii

Postby Sunny » Tue May 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Sunny

Postby Chica » Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 am

Chica

Postby vitz^ » Wed May 29, 2013 8:54 am

neither aki or hinata will ever get my respect as an admin. both incredibly retarded and annoying wether in pugs or not.

hinata:

-spams random shit everyday (ut3 this, bng that, itdm this, brokenlimits douche addict that (LOL), lames pugs once in a while and is overall annoying but once she gets banned for something she comes to inocently complain how terribly unfair the world is because she is perfect and everyone else is just against her in all situations. She should have NEVER been banned because she NEVER did anything wrong ... tunnel vision + playing the victim role = its fucking pathetic. Im usually willing to reduce bans or hand out warnings in certain cases but with hinata that option is forever out of the table because not only she has no respect for admins its also clear she will never learn.

aki:

-pretty much hinata male version. constantly whining how he cant see anything on bleak (like anyone gives a fucking shit brah), apparently laming as much pugs he can judging by everyone else's feedback on the matter, calling other people jew (mostly israeli's), behaving like a 14 year old and enjoying being behind a computer. Each comment he makes on this forum is insulting and each time he says something in irc i cringe my teeth. So, to conclude:

If i ever have to ban one of these 2 people from now on you can expect a lenghty ban simply because i dont give a fuck about your "rights" anymore, you guys have no respect anyway. Complain in the forum all u want, it seems to be working .. :* )))) cyanerds
vitz^

Postby Sonic|^ » Wed May 29, 2013 9:32 am

While I agree with most of your points vitz their bans/ban length should be within the rules. Being an asshole or "disrespectful" to an admin is not a banable (almost wrote banana xD) offence.

And I've always had a problem with dictating how people should play. Take the training wheels off mom.
Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby Chica » Wed May 29, 2013 9:45 am

Chica

PreviousNext

Return to #iPug