Complaining abt not able to pug at matchtime?

5v5 InstaGib CTF
PostThis post was deleted by Adventure Club on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 pm.
Reason: :(

Re: Complaining abt not able to pug at matchtime?

Postby flowX » Fri May 02, 2014 2:24 am

americans like rawkfist played several years on clanbase..with 150-200 ping and zp!

now we got this big community and NY servers which are kinda fair...
we are the ones with a higher ping now..but we dont even need to play with zp which means movement lag and zp bugs while playing with a higher ping..

i dont get this people whining about UK servers.. better focus on activity...more pugs- more live streaming and spam for league games.
the guys playing on pstar thingy only cause there are EU servers are just retarded imo...this pstar guy always been some unknown retard who just stole ideas and people ( + used newnet without any permission)
if people care more about a better ping than playing with nice people... they are lost anyway... + many banned tards and ex cheater playing on this channel..means..not really need for the ret of the eu players which arent playing on ipug already.

one more thing i would like to mention is... people like paco..timtim..etc really did a great job with some others hyping ipug...u guys should be happy about the community u made...and not feel frustrated about the goal u didnt hit..ut99 is the best game ever and we still playing it quit activ everyday if we want to. lets keep this alive as long as possible and just have fun.

if u do smtng usefull for this game and the community....u mostly got some whining and complaining...but there are way more people which respect and love what u did...than it looks like.. i had to learn that too back in the days ;)

sorry for my shitty english... brb coofffeee

<3

p.s. people should live stream or listen to it on sundays...not pugging :P
flowX

Postby DevilYoua » Fri May 02, 2014 2:52 am

DevilYoua

Postby ramdrop » Fri May 02, 2014 6:17 am

Totally agree, there is at least 20-40 players on Quakenet that could move over to iPug.. at least 2 more captains, more acitivty, old school players are being drawn to PStar...

iPug is where its at.

Btw, ip8 is my server ^
Image Image Image
ramdrop

Postby InfamousRaider » Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 am

InfamousRaider

Postby Sonic|^ » Fri May 02, 2014 7:57 am

Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby RickJames » Fri May 02, 2014 11:13 am

Everything flowX said +1000.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby Morpheus » Fri May 02, 2014 1:47 pm

You can't really blame people to want to play on their home continent/country. You know when something is not working very well when you want to force people from the other side of the world to play on your scene.

Ask me a few years ago and i would never even consider to play on USA lol newnet or no newnet ;) I caved because of my UT love, but there are still a minority that just doesn't give a royal fuck.

I understand.
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby kud » Fri May 02, 2014 2:26 pm

i don't understand. when I go to play a quick game in the pubs, I don't look at whether it's the uk server or us server, I look at the number of players/map/who's playing. the point is 140 ping or 40 ping doesn't affect the quality of the game for me, it's other things.
for the record, I counted the eastern euro players in the pstar stats the other day, and there were only about 10 (some could have been duplicates from aliasing). 1 ru, 3-4 estonians, a couple pol, 3 israeli. I mean, mp5 and the chileans are able to play with their ping, so I figure those players could as well. fyi i've never spoken to the people who run pstar; they're free to run it, and I don't dislike them for it. copying the #ipug stats page is kind of silly though (including the logo..). lol

should #ipug have euro servers? not if it alienates the west coast/southern americas players who already play here. I haven't seen anyone making suggestions with those requirements in mind
kud
Walder Frey

Previous

Return to Global.iCTF V