GU.iCTF V - Post Season Feedback

5v5 InstaGib CTF

Re: GU.iCTF V - Post Season Feedback

Postby Miracle » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 am

I'm going to start this post off with congratulating Shadowfax. Good job, don't take what these other players are saying personal. its not, You drafted a good team, so what if crunk helped you it was a good team..

Onto Bankos and jyb's stuff, some of you remember [4d] some of you don't .. it was a mlig team.. that supreme was captain of, that I'll admit to.. we exploited a lot of stuff and ended up with a team we probably shouldn't have, I told supreme who to pick. and I knew the whole time He would end up getting me cause i was inactive and no one would pick me because i would be leaving on finals week.... He drafted a team.. I think they went undefeated to the playoffs
then i was "banned" from the playoffs because I told 2 captains I wouldnt make the playoffs.. and they lost first round.

You can exploit the draft system, and to be completely honest, the draft system has nothing wrong with it.. its people who fuck it up... You can change the numbers, someone can still exploit it.. I told ulo the other day.. the reason I will play Global over MLIG and the only reason... You guys enforce the activity stuff. If someone says they wont show up or something you guys enforce it the best way u can. It may not succeed 100%.. But you guys try. And that's great, You don't see favortism towards captains anymore.. no offense shadowfax, but if you were a first time captain in MLIG you might of gotten to pick those players but They probably wouldnt have shown up.... (well pete and shots are good guys but the old timers get my point) Like mintek and others.. who prefer certain captains. This league is enforcing the activity thing and its nice. as far as the draft, its just going to happen. Some players go afk all seasoon till the draft starts, just to get ranked low.... sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.

Personally, the only two things i'll agree on that were posted here... maybe not as many teams, and the allstar game.. haha great idea ramdrop I've always wanted to see that.
Miracle

Re: GU.iCTF V - Post Season Feedback

Postby Adventure Club » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Adventure Club
Crunk

Previous

Return to Global.iCTF V