To my team <3

5v5 InstaGib CTF

To my team <3

Postby ShadowFax » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:54 am

I want to thank my team for their extraordinary performance in every single match we played dev and reg. I could not have chosen a better team. First of all thank you crunk for helping me during the draft I could not have done this without your guidance. Thank you for explaining the picking rules to me, how the draft bot works and for guiding me through the entire draft. Thanks to Pete (showing up every match, even tho he was famous for bailing out on his team and many people labeled him as flaky) and shots for being an impenetrable D not letting caps out and being in their top form every single match dev and reg (we only lost one map during the entire season). Thanks to snky and his incredible offensive skills who brought so many caps, especially crucial caps during the finals, all of this could not have been done without you. People on the stream were a bit sceptical during the draft when snky got picked too soon and me getting him as my second pick. This is why he went too soon, because snky is no longer a boy, he is da fucking man and he brought those caps easily like bringing a hammered chick home for some le sexy time. Thanks to scott for being the perfect 5th man and playing above his salary and being there for both reg and dev games (I still hope you get crabs for missing the finals brah) and providing exceptional humor on ts before every match making everyone feel comfortable and ensuring everyone was having fun. Also a huge thanks to the dev team, you all bear the same importance as any of the reg players, because you too form a team. Thanks to Ravje, (even before the draft started I knew I wanted you as my first dev pick) and his incredible jukes, jukes that can even juke the most experienced and top players. Thanks to Tempus who was not able to show up for every dev match, but showed up when we needed him the most. It is not uncommon for a player to play way above his salary and Tempus proved that, playing with the big boys and holding his own pretty damn well against an all starter team. Thank you for your excellent comms and stepping up and for being a part of this team. Accuracy and high fragging abilities are not number 1 in ensuring a match win or a season win, but great teamwork and comms are. Last but not least thank you Hostile, a 100$ player who showed up every week even tho you did not get a lot of chance to play but still being there and supporting his team.

All in all it was a great honor to play with each and every one of you. I do not regret a single pick I made. It was a great season. Our teamwork and comms were top notch every match dev and reg. We had so many laughs on ts, in our team channel, no rage, no anger, no blaming for losing most of our dev matches and most importantly we had so much fun during every match.

Once again thank you all for being a part of this team and showing up every Sunday, being reliable and giving your best. You all are amazing people <3 :*
ShadowFax

Re: To my team <3

Postby scott » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:32 pm

i was promised delivered nudes! <3
Global.iCTF IV: $169 | Global.saCTF I: $548 Image | Global.iCTF V: $651 Image
scott

Postby InfamousRaider » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:25 am

InfamousRaider

Postby unrealshots » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:14 am

It was an awesome season everyone on the team was truly amazing thanks shadowfax and crunk for drafting such a wellrounded team tho most of the draft was the "what if crunk or scott are picked b4 we have the chance to get them?" Anyhow awesome team to play with everyone had an awesome attitude heading into each sunday each match each map that happened and was played nobody whined or cried and whatnot we just had fun playing and thats what makes this season and winning special <3 thank you crunk/pete/scott/shadowfax/hostile/RA RA ravje/tempus *dirtystinkingfartingmen. -ShadowFax
Image Image ·GU I PBR Quarter Finalist· ·GU II roflnation Winner· ·GU III \\cG Semi Finalist· ·GU IV \\'. Finalist· ·GU V iB. Winner·
unrealshots
Batman

Postby Adventure Club » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:43 pm

Easily the best team I've ever played on in a league. It's nice to play on a team that will actually fallback while we were ahead. Our comms consisted of fart sounds, sexual innuendos, and some of the best toilet humor you can find. Thanks to everyone for showing up every week on time and thank you to the other captains for passing up on pete, snky, scott, and myself.

lessthanthree crunk
Adventure Club
Crunk

Return to Global.iCTF V