faithless official video

Screenshots/Avis/FragMovies

faithless official video

Postby faithless » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 pm

after so many years i decided to make a UT video... finally patience emerged lol
I know it is a bit long and the quality isnt the best (even worse in youtube) but im not a pro in editing videos and i was getting tired with this...
anyway is still less than watching a full demo so.... xD

hope you enjoy
phpBB [video]
ImageImage
My UT video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdgLIRUUWhE You May Think You Can Fly But You Better Not Try!!!
faithless

Re: faithless official video

Postby Morpheus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:48 pm

nice puto =)

tu tens ai clips q parecem tao muito top apesar de ser pubs lol tens alto primeiro tiro...tens q monitor?
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby RickJames » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:23 am

Pretty badass movie, even though a lot of the frags were done on pubs. Simplistic intro reminds of an 80s tv show and the music syncs with the frags, giving it a great flow.

It's pretty long and a lot of stuff could've been cut out though- imo it would be perfect if you cut out a lot of the pub sequences and went quality over quantity.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby faithless » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:26 am

Morpheus wrote:nice puto =)

tu tens ai clips q parecem tao muito top apesar de ser pubs lol tens alto primeiro tiro...tens q monitor?

obrigado :)
não é dos que tás a pensar lol, é um LG206WU ;x
ImageImage
My UT video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdgLIRUUWhE You May Think You Can Fly But You Better Not Try!!!
faithless

Postby faithless » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:41 am

RickJames wrote:Pretty badass movie, even though a lot of the frags were done on pubs. Simplistic intro reminds of an 80s tv show and the music syncs with the frags, giving it a great flow.

It's pretty long and a lot of stuff could've been cut out though- imo it would be perfect if you cut out a lot of the pub sequences and went quality over quantity.

ty :)

thats a fact that the majority of the sequences are from pubs or pugs, and tbh the movie could be "squeezed" for like 10 minutes, but since the original version had more than a hour could be worse :lol: (and ffs the movie has less time than a demo :D ) , anyway i removed most of dm maps and killings sprees, dominatings etc, because i found it boring, in fact, even the only one i inserted could be erased lol
but the movie was a "personal goal" and was made for all UT community not only for GU, because i know GU demands more ;)
ImageImage
faithless

Postby Morpheus » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:40 am

lol devias comprar um de 144 hz ou 120 hz ;)

shout out to natoca
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby faithless » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Morpheus wrote:lol devias comprar um de 144 hz ou 120 hz ;)

shout out to natoca

pois... já ouvi dizer que esses dão jeito para FPS's, mas sinceramente não me apetece comprar esse extra apenas para jogar tendo este aqui, claro que qd este f*der-se é provável que compre um desses (dependendo do preço claro lol) ;p

naToca e já agora o Teneris são verdadeiras lendas do HT!!!
na outra vez vi alguém usar o nick naToca nos pubs, não sei se será o verdadeiro... ;x
ImageImage
faithless

Postby DREW-TANg » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Good official shit
DREW-TANg

Return to UT99 Media Discussion