Season 1 highlights

Screenshots/Avis/FragMovies

Season 1 highlights

Postby torch » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 pm

i would love to do a movie for season 1 including amazing plays after our first season has concluded. if you haven't seen it i made a promo video before singups were over.

can view it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wncw-P3celQ

that was my first time using after effects and i'd imagine by the end of the season i'll be a little bit more talented at the program.

since demoing is required during the season, i see no reason to not have a decent pile of clips by the end of the season to make a 4-5 minute long movie from.

what i need from you guys is clips.

for remembering plays in a demo i usually do this.

rename the demo to something like...monsterkillreturn920.dem. then move it into a different folder.

i need all videos to be an aspect ration of 16:9 at least being 1280x720. i'm talking about the resolution when you record your clip with fraps. if you don't have software or don't wanna do the effort i can make the clip i just need a short description like "monsterkill return at 9:20 seconds."

if you do make a clip please record at at least 30 fps if not 45+ and at least 1280x720 and use d3d9/10 with high details; making it as nice as it can look. (also, not too dark i can adjust contrast but it's far easier going from too bright rather than too dark.)

i will do the video encoding.

clips will be large in size probably 300mb-1gb depending on res and length. zipping these clips can save on space.

i don't need clips asap just somewhat ahead of time. if i get 30 clips a week before next season i probably won't have enough time to make a movie.

things to fraps are really nice saves, really nice covers, or really nice flag runs. i don't want some guy monster killing on the bleak ramp when no flags are out.
torch

Re: Season 1 highlights

Postby vitz^ » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

imo ppl should make clip only to show. if u are gona make a movie u should do the captures torch and not simply merge clips recorded with different settings all together. IF THERES GONA BE A MOVIE MAKE IT A PR0 MOVIE BRO
vitz^

Postby Sauron » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:58 am

Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby torch » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

can't argue that!

send me demo+time :D
torch

Postby unrealshots » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:34 pm

!reeuQ
Image Image ·GU I PBR Quarter Finalist· ·GU II roflnation Winner· ·GU III \\cG Semi Finalist· ·GU IV \\'. Finalist· ·GU V iB. Winner·
unrealshots
Batman

Return to UT99 Media Discussion