spam to your hearts content.

Re: Creek - My Appeal

Postby MP/5 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:15 pm

MP/5
MP3

Postby iMpure » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:02 am

Keep building that Legion Army lol.

So once again i will ask for the final time, how hard is it to get some control of yourself and just have a look at the demos of 120 fov and be really honest with yourselves.
Because i STILL haven't seen any keylogs, something we somehow are not allowed to question.

The funny thing is that in the end.. I will be the one being banned from here for actually showing the truth or asking for it.

Yet the its the MAJORITY that is actually attacking me like a cancer, because they just love to hold on to the lies that they have build themselves.
Not the other way around.
And when you tear down their fake fucking shit, they just want to get you out of the way to keep the fantasy going and that is the truth.

You people will call it hate, i call it tolerance.
So folks get of your asses and go watch them demos in 120 fov and put those hurt ego's aside, because really creeks aim was far from being impressive, he beated his opponents on agility and close range and by his domination play and it worked for him and i can absolutely see how his settings backfire on him on other gametypes that require mid to long range combats.

And if i am wrong then at least show us the factual evidence of the original serverside keylog.
Because toggling means = koglog available .. no toggling = no keylog = no cheats its as simple as that.
It is what it is.
iMpure

Postby Sunny » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:16 pm

Sunny

Postby blackout\\ » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:36 pm

blackout\\

Postby Diff`lx » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

This is hilarious. Manlissa was always an awful player in every mod. Rocket and bubble spam all day in weaps. Dogshit hitscan player. Pretended to be a girl for years. And now the tranny had to cheat at a 15 year old video game that nobody gives a shit about?

You were always a fucking retard melissa. Now you're King Retard. Even more retarded than KK or TSM. Hell, you're even more retarded than blackout.
Diff`lx

Postby MP/5 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:15 am

MP/5
MP3

Previous

Return to Spam-a-lam