Creek - My Appeal

spam to your hearts content.

Creek - My Appeal

Postby Woody7 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Here's my system ini and my user ini where you can see all my settings, demos, everything, and yes this is my current system and user as you will see in my recording I have sent and opened ut to play

Here's my demos of peak and deck (full demos)..I'd like to point out that the peak demo crashes my ut and cant watch it..but I will leave it up to u guys to watch it as you will see for yourself how these shots were made in normal speed. As for the deck demo, if you look at the shot I made at mp5 you will see it in normal speed..u can see that I was going up the same lift as mp5 so I knew where he was and I didnt bother to shoot him as I had to go tag the point..thats y when I went up I decided to turn back and shoot him (notice how i turned around (twice) to shoot him..where a trigger bot would shoot the first time i turned around (yes trigger bots turn on and off) but look at my whole demo.. also mp5 shot me first so I was more then 100% sure he was there..y would i turn on a trigger for that 1 specific shot...this is simply how I play as you will later see my recorded clip.

Here is another demo that was from March 2014 (this isnt sdom related) its nw. As you stroll through the demo u will see many shots I made were sweep shots..this has always been going on and didnt just start like sum1 would normally think.(I've also been doing those kind of shots when I started sdom..the complaints didnt start however till i actually got the hang of sdom and got better) (lol @ name)

It is easy to believe what the eyes see, but it is also easy to be shown only what they want you to see. It is easy to believe what you hear, but it is also easy to hear the gossip they want you to hear. People can lie, people can be brainwashed; but as the saying goes... numbers don't lie!

You might be asking yourself why should I examine the numbers? Well the initial claim prior to ripping my demos apart and the production of a few good shots into these clips of me "sweeping" or "triggering" was that I essentially became super good overnight. Well if the claim was that I became super good overnight wouldn't my recorded stats show a spike to support such a claim?-( I did recieve assistance with my explanation)

Why don't we take a closer look at the numbers. One figure in particular Accuracy; defined as "overall accuracy when using all weapons. Most accurate in Insta but also very accurate in normal weapons". (Reference: http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=recent). Any player who is concerned with their accuracy in a pug/pub/match map they played is going to visit the Global Unreal stats page to look up their accuracy after the map is played; this is because you cannot actively view your accuracy from within the game while the map is being played. With this bit of information, it is safe to say that it would be quite difficult to accurately alter your game play in every single map in order to maintain an accuracy which stays within your calculated average range of accuracy over a long period of time.

I have collected all the stats for you so that you don't have to. Let's take every instance of my name during my entire career of playing sDOM and merge the stats in order to run you some numbers. For reference purposes I am providing the following links to these spreadsheets where you can take a look for yourself:

CreekSDOM.xlsx (All my sDOM career stats with a graph of accuracy over time and a comparison to the total average accuracies of other players) -

creekstats.xlsx (My accuracy stats with some statistics run) -

In CreekSDOM.xlsx take a moment to look at the graph over time or scroll through every sDOM map I have ever played. Now take the average of my accuracy in every single sDOM map I have completed whether it be in a pug/pub/match and you come up with ~28.5%. If you compare this to some of the best players in the sDOM community then it appears as though I am an average player. (Note: if you want to see my entire stats, simply unhide columns B-J in the spreadsheet.

Now let's look at the creekstats.xlsx spreadsheet. When running some basic statistics on my accuracy stats we come up with a standard deviation of 3.3%. For those of you who are not too keen on statistics, standard deviation is defined as the measure of how spread out the numbers are. Given my average accuracy of ~28.5% this means that my accuracy on the average tends to range between 25.2%-31.8% - a range that compared to our best players in sDOM alone is still what most would consider average.

We discussed earlier how you cannot actively view your accuracy from within the game and need to go to the Global Unreal stats page to see this statistic after the map has been played. How can I essentially use cheats during a game consistently the same way in every map and still improve over time to maintain the same average accuracy when my accuracy has been average the whole time I have been playing sDOM? So did I really get good overnight? Can I possibly know how many shots I need to make and miss in every single map while simultaneously toggling a cheat to make these "impossible" shots happen and consciously do all this while actively playing the game to alter down my accuracy so that the end result falls within my average or am I again just an average player who made a few lucky shots?

This is a recording I recently done playing in a public ictf server. I got kicked in both servers as I was trying to play but servers were full (dropbox version is much more clear and better quality) watch recording through dropbox. In this recording, I started by sending my user.ini and system. ini to nobody (he can confirm) and had ut open...I showed my fov and mouse sense (fov 125 and 2.5 sens) as well as showing my mouse/hand position with the monitor...as u can see i play kinda diagonal lol..not only because my monitor is diagonal from how im seated but thats also how i hold the mouse...also u can see that i "dab" on my mouse sumtimes...throughout the clip u can see a few sweeping shots but I say the biggest 1 is at around 7:02..just remember i have not changed my ut.ini or system.ini in a while therefore thats how my ut has been and thats how I've always played..(yes my hands r brown and chubby im egyptian)-(not for the chubby part but the brown part)lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1pla9km9210n0tt/IMG_2100.MOV - Dropbox Link-(higher quality)

http://youtu.be/VrCaOBmUt_Q - Youtube Link

Now Since I have finished my evidence, I'd like to mention jyb a well known ut player in the communty;..who for sum reason rly dislikes me...i would just like to post sum logs to show u guys that this is a personal vendetta

1)ts ban:You were banned permanently from the server by "jyb" (http://truegif.com/pictures/gif/6056.gif)

2)Took almost 2 months to get a blatant mother fucker like that banned above. But In all honesty, creek will be the reason a lot of players in the near future who are going to get banned for cheats.-----So basically every1 good and beats u is getting banned?

3)dropping 55+acc 200frags and showing up consistent top tier players who have been in the scene actively for the past 5 years...in other words you pulled a Creek also was not the brightest of the bunch and all you cheaters who currently cheat(you know who you are) can thank him for screaming to everyone "hay there r cheats that get past newnet and its ezy to cheat and pug for a few months before getting banned! All ya gotta do is tank your acc and ur good 2 go! nobody watches demo's anyways guyz!"---I've sent alot of demos and theyve seen it all...and every1 who increases in acc is supposedly cheating?cool!(graph with my sdom history is above)-(convo was from jyb to fallacy)

First off, I would just like to tell everyone who I am and what I used to play. My name is creek and my last name I used was woody.I used to play mostly nw tdm and ctf (i still play ctf tho). I also used to play a bit of ictf but didnt play it too much as I wasnt good in it and didnt enjoy it. Then finally sdom came out (ive never heard of knew wut sdom was) so i gave it a few tries and lets just say i sucked ass lol..as i started pugging more I got the hang of it and had an advantage over others cuz i was always active and pugging. This huge step made ppl believe that i installed a trigger bot and a sweeper bot, i for 1 searched wut a sweeper bot is and doesnt even exist lol. Eventually I got banned and here I am fighting for my case. I would just like to start off by saying I am very surprised about the negative comments every1 has been giving me and many ppl attacked me personally, but growing up as a christian ive learned to forgive and forget and hopefully this thread will open ur eyes.

This ipug ban not only made me look like that target in ipug, but the target in many other channels and servers as I've been banned in a few. I'd like to point out as well y ive been nomic lately. I've had many doctors appointments and ive had a severe case of bad refluxes and I am still in search of finding out wut exactly I have..doctors have told me this might go away in the future and got many medications. Worst part is i got a new headset a week before my incident happened, but im waiting that my symptoms do get better which may take months and be ready to use my mic again so ppl can no me better..according to paco i am a nobody..but im here to say i am a somebody..a somebody thats been judged too quick and shown the door..I've always respected paco and played many games with him and then I get called a nobody? Thats got to be the most insulting thing any1 has ever said to me including real life too, but I always forgive and forget. I would also like to point out that many players I've played sdom with have had excellent aim and barely missing any shots these guys have very good fishy movement,but guess wut, im here to say...those r the best players in the global unreal community and should be given the highest respect when it comes to ut.My name is creek, not jyb, and therefore I wont be asking for their demos when I get owned and framing it to try and get good players banned.I'd also like to add that jyb spammed me for 5 min straight in a pug once and was saying my location for 20 min straight to nuke on ts (ya..its not personal eh?) Also since Im mentioning jyb right now, I would like to know y it is that u focused on just a few fishy shots per map?where is the whole demo so u can see my normal shots?Cuz i am 100% if i look into other peoples demos I can gurantee that I will be able to spot a few fishy shots and movements here and there..and imo..the word fishy to me is good and thats y i respect players who play differently and are 100% ownage. (ive won my points not because im a good fragger..infact i usually get outfragged in my points..but because i no when to shoot and when to tag)Also, a few days before i got banned jyb said i was good in sdom...so i guess im banned for being good?Cuz ill tell u right now when/if i do get unbanned, I'm playing the exact same and wont be changing 1 setting to make myself play worse and look weak. I may be new to the ipug community and new to these mods, but I've supported sdom the second time it came around and encouraged ppl to join through pms. If i was a cheater, I would not still be lingering around and would have accepted my defeat.Just like I've been respectful to everyone in the channel, I would like to be getting the same treatment back.

This evidence I have shown is outside the box and really makes u think...the demos of ppl is just like a whirlpool..u see it and u get sucked in believing anything thats seen..I hope ive inspired sum ppl to rly look into the matter and for ppl to erase the damage thats been done by jyb and windigo and to start with a fresh new mind set as I guarantee u jyb and windigo will be loose like wild dogs catching any1 good believing that just like I was banned..they can do it to other players..thank u guys for reading I worked really hard on this and ur support is much appreciated and I really do enjoy missing pugging with all of u <3 So what is my conclusion..lets take a look! ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/view/8vkymmnop ... e_Lies.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9287g39i6 ... _storm.bmp

I now leave u with this sexy song to reflect and think about all of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA
Last edited by Woody7 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody7

Re: Creek - My Appeal

Postby holdup » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:36 pm

me first
holdup
The Milk Man

Postby csnafk » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:18 pm

TL;DC
csnafk
Barney Gumble

Postby windigo » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

there's no 180 sweeping 1 pixel shots in your video. The aiming style in that video is vastly different than the movement and aim you used against people in sdom.

Also, using arrow keys is also a red flag.
windigo

Postby Meth » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:09 pm

Meth

Postby Sakura » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 am

Join the arrow key club. (Lefties)
Sakura

Postby DREW-TANg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 am

rofl @ "sticks & stones"

maleissa trolling with muh mathz, numbers don't lie, but they def either reflect or mask

and if for christ knows why anyone is doubtful about this situation and ridiculous snap-to-pixel shots don't mean anything...
he had always been a decent to good weaps player but his most effective weaps - rockets for eg. - weren't even hitscan based.
how would he possibly become dominant in sdom with a hitscan weapon?

woody no doubt has a throbbing flamingo neck just by making this thread and will stay throbbing going through the replies
DREW-TANg

Postby vitz^ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:56 am

Damn that is one beautiful monitor, the HP pavillon f1905. With a refreshrate ranging from 60hz to 75hz this beauty also provides you with , wich in my mind is probably the best feauture this monitor has to offer. I remember when I had a 25ms monitor back in 2006, good times @ div4 clanbase.

less than 10 bucks from ebay too if you guys want some ( )

Dont hesitate to get this masterpiece if you want to dominate noobs in domination, it's definitily worth every cent of it.

ps: giggled at the numbers don't lie part.
vitz^

Postby Junkyardboy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:02 am

let's not forget how his monitor isn't even positioned straight. It's slanted straight up and tilted sideways towards the camera lol.

so ghetto...pretty sure fov caps out at 120, so i'm pretty sure u are using 120 fov not 125 :lol: .
Junkyardboy

Postby Einfari » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:05 am

Einfari

Postby DREW-TANg » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 am

that's not the price tag on the mousepad, the barcode sticker gets scanned by the mouse to generate those wicked sick snaps. caught you nicca.
DREW-TANg

Postby vitz^ » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:12 am

vitz^

Postby pulip » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:07 am

pulip

Postby Morpheus » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:51 am

Just looking at that monitor it makes me remember the good old times. That monitor is absolute garbage.

If you are taping yourself playing at least only upload the good stuff....that was embarrassing for a pub lol here you go bud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4paxFl-nHE

Asscovering: i didn't read it all only saw the video :evil:
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby Sauron » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 am

That video confirms to me that he was, indeed, cheating.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby ScReaM » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:09 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qfbzz0plhca4 ... yframe.avi
dunno how you did that creek . and even trying too deny you cheated
ScReaM

Postby dR3 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 pm

dR3

Postby HULKSMASH » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm

Reread my post Creek. You do not get an appeal.

You were cheating. Full stop.

There is not a single way I would believe you weren't cheating. Hence there is nothing to appeal.
HULKSMASH

Postby csnafk » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 pm

csnafk
Barney Gumble

Postby Lineage » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Lineage

Postby Bizmonkey » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Bizmonkey

Postby blade » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Image Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby Woody7 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm

I know my appeal was long and descriptive and I wasnt allowed to even appeal but it is 100% evidence that im innocent. This case should be re-opened. Most cheaters were convicted because they were seen toggling with sumthing or real proof. I would immensely suggest that my thread be read from head to toe along with what im about to say here. My appeal should force my case to re-open because of not just real proof but also excellent points (please re-read my thread again from start to finish) along with that here are some extra points to consider:

-I've sent my user and system right before playing ut and i was still sweeping (there is no possible way I can send my user and system and do the same thing as my ini's wouldve shown a cheat.Also, I did not change my inis and even if so it wouldnt matter because I sent it to nobody(admin) in the recording and played ut
-I have solid proof with explanations, graphs, and my own self playing as proof, not just demos
-Many normal weapon players can confirm 100% that I'm horrible when it comes to pcs. I have absoultely no idea how to download a cheat and I've gotten much help from them through teamview regarding simple tasks on the pc.
-In many of my sdom pugs, I've been outfragged many many times in my point, but I managed to win it because I controlled it better
-There werent any complaints in my whole sdom journey until my incident happened
-There have been barely any sdom pugs since I was gone because people are frightened they'll be next to go if they manage to do a good job
-I think I've been picked on from the bunch because I'm new to the community and was nomic(I promised I would mic again when my health condition gets better)
-I've been playing ig for so long guys about 4x more then sdom wouldnt I have improved a bunch if i did have a bot or anything?
-A few days ago I joined a server that was only dm deck for the pulbic and i witnessed sumbody getting banned due to cheats as he got kicked from the server (this is an updated ace) and I was validated succesfully and once again have not touched my ini (i dont even no how to change my ini) lmao

Thats all ive got to say, as a community that I've supported for a while and loved, I would kindly ask my case to be re-opened and my appeal to please be read from start to finish and for these valid points to be considered. Also, to show my love for you guys I was hoping to make it to quake con next year to see you all but theres a limited chance as I'll be very busy next year. <3 u all and admins-please accept for my case to be re-open and reviewed.
Woody7

Postby snake|rareware » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:45 pm

#freecreek
all this was homophobic shit
snake|rareware

Postby snake|rareware » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 pm

snake|rareware

Next

Return to Spam-a-lam