SOTF | Breaking Down the Houses

Next Tournament: To be Announced

SOTF | Breaking Down the Houses

Postby Sezco24 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:24 pm

PACO, HuMPtY, Chica

This should just be called House iTDM since that’s all PACO and HuMPtY ever play anymore. A lot of people will be gunning for this team because everyone will want to take down the all-mighty leader of GlobalUnreal. I can see this team making an alliance with others and then stabbing everyone in the back because they have been all about the whole “fickle” idea. Fragging wise though they should be decently strong with HuMPtY and PACO (as long as he’s standing still). I can’t comment on Chica since I don’t know much about him/her/it/whatever.

Chance of survival: Low
Chance of Banning the Team Who Eliminates Them: Possible

PtMD®, SMcP®, OxygenBob®

Don’t know who they are so if anyone has any insight feel free to write something so I can insert it

white[choc]akagod, toymac, rummy

This is for sure House I Can’t Find the Flag!?!? If this were CTF then this team would have a stacked offense, but this is LMS so now they actually have to frag a little bit. The jukes just won’t work in this mod. They are another team that will make and break alliances quicker than SunnY beats the shit out of Rummy in real life. Rummy may be the strongest fragger on the team and I haven’t seen white and toymac frag like they used to in a while so this could come down to their tactics more than their fragging ability. White is a sly player so I have a feeling that he may be the last guy standing for this team and will have to pull some heroics out of the [choc] vault from years past for them to survive.

Chance of survival: Low to moderate
Chance of Out Capping the Other Team: Zero

ph34r, Cy, kylewins, JYB

The American Dream Team basically. This team’s salary is getting up near numbers that even Donald Trump wishes he had. But here’s the real question, who sits? Is it kylewins? ph34r has once again put together a great team, but after his devastating loss in the GlobalUnreal II finals could his string of bad luck continue? I count two prior convicted cheaters on this team so I hope all of them have demomanager working because I can see someone requesting them. It is almost certain that whatever heat these guys end up in the other 3 teams will probably gun for them first to make the match a lot easier, but this team has the firepower to fend off 3 other teams if they are all shooting well. Their problems will start in the later heats when the other teams become better and still gang up on them and in the end while they may be the early favourites I see this House falling just short of glory.

Chance of Survival: High
Chance of Cheating: Almost Certain

Morpheus, vitz, KYKAS, enochian

COMING SOON!!!!!

Sezco, Dewsick, Sonic, rain

This team should rather be called House of Sezco’s Lovers. This will probably be one of the gayest and funniest teamspeaks to listen to before, during, and after matches. How can you beat a roided out midget, a sexy Brit, and the queerest of the queer? If Rain was actually going to show up it’d only be better. This team will probably have a few others gunning for them, but they are a friendly bunch of gays so look for them to make alliances with others. I fully most of this team to pick out a quiet little corner to wack off in as everyone else shoots each other. Frag wise they should be pretty good considering all of their members have decent aim and have been whoring IG as of late, but how will their CTF skills transfer to LMS? Only time will tell.

Chance of survival: Moderate
Chance of Producing An Illegitimate Child: Very High

7. House NUB: Moli, Boomer, Risus
8. House Silverware: unrealshots, FALLACY, tylerofl
9. House OUCH: aNty, kud, spydee
10. House Ascension: Bear, bbz, FisH, phocion
11. House Fail: disco, iMt, ravonix
12. House ???: Rays, Moskva, Kron, Freeze
13. House Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: Imperious, blackout, csn, Angus
14. House 2legit2quit: Sakura, Tim, RailDemon
15. House KnuckleDraggers: Zaius, Monk, Fuers
16. House KGB: HU, Banko, spyzy, SunnY

Sovvie, clankiller, rusty2280

I automatically hate this team because rusty is on it, but then I have to like them because Sovvie is the coolest chick in UT. I’m actually highly upset with Sovvie now that she teamed up with that homo rusty and I’m hoping that rusty is the first one eliminated from the entire tournament. This team will probably struggle to kill people, but they will be one of the teams that many seek to form an alliance with. The real wildcard here is clankiller. If he can manage to hold his own for a majority of the heat then this team has a chance to survive, but if he struggles to kill anyone they will likely be the one of the first out.

Chance of survival: Very Low
Chance That Rusty Teamed Up With Soviee Because It’s the Only Chick Who Will Talk to Him: Guaranteed

18. House eon: zein, mejji, sturm, firewar

COMING SOON!!!

Tony, rootsoft, Tactix

You’ll need to pull out your Spanish-English dictionary in order to understand this team. I hope they have their green cards in order because they’re going to need them to go far in this tournament. I haven’t seen any of these guys playing IG much lately which could have a major impact on their performance. Rootsoft will probably be the leader of this pack and will need to have a monster game in order for them to survive. These guys cannot be trusted and I would not form an alliance with them because rootsoft at least is notorious for mischievous behaviour.

Chance of survival: Low
Chance of Them Packeting the Rest of Their Heat: Likely

20. Team UK: Shiva, B|aZe, ???
21. House ???: protexy, dickfish, scream
22. House CHIL[e]: Spriggan, maik, Irvine, Einfari

RickJames, uenz, hatchet, flowX

RickJames has once drafted a team so that he can bench himself. He’s trying to ride the coattails to glory once again, but the difference this time is the mod is in the German’s (plus a Brit) strength and other everyone else cannot pick DiamondSword against them. They are loaded with heavy fraggers and guys who excel at efficiency. I would not be surprised to see them get ganged up on early, but like House Vangaurd I do not see this being a factor until later rounds. If their top 3 show up they are my favourite to win the entire thing and PACO should have also put a bounty out on their heads. Expect them to be at the top of every heat frag wise, the only concern with them is can they go into the heavy firefights of the later rounds and maintain the efficiency that they will have in the earlier rounds.

Chance of survival: Very High
Chance of RickJames Playing: See GU2

24. House StormTroopers: TonyRayo, Mystogan, anubis, fecl

Maber, Neddy, rev

I feel like this team will be the most incoherent team at the time simply because I don’t think I’ve ever seen Maber play when he’s not drunk. The guy drinks more than I do and that’s saying a lot. **Cheers Mate** Maybe Maber’s drunkenness will make him magical and become vitz like because in order for this team to survive they are going to need a lot of help. They will be a funny bunch of goobers, but they aren’t exactly the strongest fraggers. Rev is probably the strongest fragger of the three so he will need to survive as long as possible in order to give them hope. They are another team that most will look to link up with and then turn on later in the heat.

Chance of survival: Very Low
Chance of Maber's BAC Being Over 1.0: 100%

26. House Cheese and Clogs: d3r, sn3p, f3nalz

I'll be trying to complete this as the week goes on. I don't know all the players on these teams so I'll write what I can about those I do know and if anyone has anything to say about the others I would gladly insert it.
Last edited by Sezco24 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sezco24

Re: SOTF | Breaking Down the Houses

Postby PACO » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:37 pm

PACO
Horizontally Challenged World Traveller

Postby Chica » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:23 pm

lololol, this thread actually better than PACO'S :D
Chica

Postby PACO » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:41 pm

Sezco.. What the hell kind of dissent are you trying to sew into House SMASH. This shall be remembered on the 6th..
PACO
Horizontally Challenged World Traveller

Postby Sezco24 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Causing havoc in the houses is what I do best... I'm lighting fires before Sunday comes. Those who do not make the battlefield cannot win the war :twisted:
Sezco24

Return to UT99 Tournaments