SOTF.I Schedule

Next Tournament: To be Announced

SOTF.I Schedule

Postby PACO » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 am

Early morning day = getting TS admin for your channels, organizing your team, sorting FA's and adding last minute teams. All "late" additions are first come and first serve. Tournament information will be updated mostly in #globalunreal but of course there will be some info in #iPug.

-mrgrins starts pulling names out of a hat. Pick 1 will be in Heat 1 - red. Pick 2 will be in Heat 1 - blue, etc. Once the teams have been picked, mrgrins will pick the mapnames out of the hat for the first heat.

-The first round in SOTF will be staggered with the first four heats starting at 3:30pm EST and the next four starting at the conclusion of this first four. If a team does not have 3 at their start time and cannot find a free agent, the next team in line will be able to take their place.

-A few hours (3-4h in my estimation). Please help us by being punctual and alert throughout the duration of this tournament.

Support the stream and I wish the best of luck to all of the participants (except House Vanguard).

PACO
PACO
Horizontally Challenged World Traveller

Re: SOTF.I Schedule

Postby [Globe|Cow] » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 am

Have Fun guys! :D
[Globe|Cow]

Return to UT99 Tournaments