Anti-Cheat ?

Gaming and Community discourse.

Re: Anti-Cheat ?

Postby TimTim » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 pm

My mother has told me quite a few stories about how hard the lives of some of her students can be, so I didn't really think it was something to joke about. That term is tossed around entirely too loosely these days.
TimTim

Postby risus` » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 am

Clearly it was a joke but it is obvious somar wouldn't have said that if he knew :p

Having a gay uncle and a brother of roommate whose my godchild and also has down syndrome I hear wise cracks all the time from people who don't know. Not met to be taken literally and usually stops once a person knows it is offensive towards you. Than again most humor these days are based off some group of people all in good fun and without much thought at times.

TimTim` <3

more sniper maps plzzz since your the guy who is most capable of getting it to happen lol
risus`

Postby Morpheus » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:29 am

What the fuck did i just read? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why the hell anyone would call you autistic?

And why the hell would you feel the need to explain why you aren't???

Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby vitz^ » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:58 am

vitz^

Postby TimTim » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:54 pm

TimTim

Postby NoPain^ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:16 am

I could take it a try to develope a AC from scratch (Or help).
Iam working as a consultant developer and have good knowledge about programming etc..

But i have no clue about cheats outthere, so i would need information what kind of cheats etc.
NoPain^

Postby justa » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

sup ppl, nobody rly knows me, i just play the game on public servers but i checkout from time to time your leagues,matches,etc.. anyway about the cheating thing, i played tactical ops 3.4 from 2009-2011 or so and then a year 3.5 (most of you know but TO was first a mod for UT99 and in like 2001 it went out as a standalone game). when i first started the anticheat was utdc, and it was shit. soon came ACE to tactical ops and it changed nothing. 3.4 and 3.5 are versions of the game guess like ut436 or 451 but playing 3.4 you cant see 3.5 servers or join them. 3.4 was the offical patch and 3.5 was released by gamers a bit later, the two version had nothing to do with each other lol ( I DIDNT KNEW FOR YEARS 3.5 EXISTED), you needed a separate instalation for them, the communitys were not connected by anyway, 3.4 was on esl, 3.5 on cba. so what i want to say is that with ACE on 3.4 it was rly bad, i played just in 1clan, we always had a few servers, every with ace and it wasnt helpful for catching cheaters, they get and in play normal, we could only catch them by making lots of random screenshots of their screen and seeing they had anything turned on. it was hackable by cheats like elfbots and other shit, only with random screenshots in war you could catch a cheater. i hated tweakers more then cheaters, playing against no recoilers on mp5 and sniper was hard:D. TO.ini is basicaly UT99.ini, you can use the same for both games:), the standard ini was like 17kb and everybody had some tweaked shit, those no recoil, no walls, no water,no smoke (basically everything) inis i heard had a few MBs not Kbs. 3.5 used and still uses ESE, its an anticheat program that checks programs in background and even checks your ini and user.ini for unallowed tweaks. it simple to use, just account registration and select path to the game system.

http://www.ese-protect.de/homepage/

i dunno if its possible to use it for UT but if ACE and UTDC can work on both games i guess ESE should be able to work too with modifications. well, i probaly wasted 20min of writing this but it might be usefull in some way.
cheers
justa

PostThis post was deleted by sn3p on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:17 am.

Previous

Return to General Discussion