mrgrins too much for the paco?

Gaming and Community discourse.

mrgrins too much for the paco?

Postby mrgrins » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:48 pm

hello I am mrgrins,

you might remember me from things like, the unreal tournaments streams, super meat boy race, or the cosby show. A while back, I challenged the PACO to a race in a little game called VVVVVV. [url]thelettervsixtim.es/[/url] I have become emazing at this gam. PACO has not.... I feel that because of my dashing good looks and my undeniable prowess at this game he has already given up. So I am here to declare victory for all of grinskind over the evil that is PACO. this weekend on either Saturday or sunday I will be racing myself to beat my own time and will declare myself the winner. This is all a formality of course though.

on the real though. If anyone wants to race this game with me let me know, also I am learning DOOM. Yes the DOOM. episode 1 to be precise and I am hopeing to set a time to race that at some point soon. anyone can participate weather they are streaming or not.

I also have set Saturdays to be Age of Empires II days and I have open lobbys for anyone who wants to join in.

have a nice day.
mrgrins

Re: mrgrins too much for the paco?

Postby blade » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Lets discuss a real man's challenge - I challenge you to a best of 5 at Mortal Kombat or best of 3 chess games. We put the belt on the line. Everything that you said in your post that makes you amazing, I dare you to put it on the line. You can declare victory over Paco, but I can declare victory over you. We can hash up the details, but the best man and mind wins. ;)

On the real, you up for that, broski?? I'm all pumped up to go, old friend. ARGHHHHHH, my testosterone level is doing backflips as I type.
Image Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby MP/5 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:20 pm

MP/5
MP3

Postby mrgrins » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 pm

anyone can join the age games. just show up on twitch chat www.twitch.tv/mrgrins. times are kinda random cause its a weekend but I try and stream as earlie as I can. i don't think i could sit still for a chess game and i don't have mortal kombat srry.
mrgrins

Postby InfamousRaider » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:08 am

Are you playing AOE II in HD? I haven't tried the remastered version yet
InfamousRaider

Postby mrgrins » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 am

yeah its the hd version. its basically the same, just updated for newer computers and a little added functionality for finding games online.
mrgrins

Return to General Discussion