Official statement regarding banned cheaters

Gaming and Community discourse.

Re: Official statement regarding banned cheaters

Postby HULKSMASH » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:55 pm

HULKSMASH

Postby Junkyardboy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Just gotta add my 2 cents into all of this.

I don't think you really helped your case fallacy when you would sarcastically state often on these forums that you are cheating. There obviously was truth to the fact as you are now banned. blackout does the same shit, named a globalunreal team sweepers and after reviewing some recent clips of blackout as blatant as creek's, I'm certain he's next up the ban list with quite a few others to go.

With the most recent ban on Creek, my eyes have been opened up to a huge base of current players who are currently cheating. I don't know what exactly it is as to why people are cheating, but my guess is it has a lot to do with UT4 coming around the corner and everyone not giving a fuck about getting banned or not because they will just suck it up and move on to UT4. Could also do to the fact that we havn't had an anticheat update in while so the cheaters are just growing in #'s.

It took almost 2 months to get a blatant mother fucker like that banned above. But In all honesty, creek will be the reason a lot of players in the near future who are going to get banned for cheats. He was so blatant, he proved to admins i think, but mainly MYSELF that there's a handful of players who are using the exact same cheats that go by undetected but more conservatively.

The problem as of late has been the recent attitude of everyone and that they say stuff like "FUCK THAT GUY MUST BE CHEATING...but fuck it, i don't have time to look at his demo, some other fucker like vitz will do it" That attitude has been going on for a while and no one really watches demo's anymore other than a select few.Fallacy, you put a huge target on your back coming in outta no where dropping 55+acc 200frags and showing up consistent top tier players who have been in the scene actively for the past 5 years...in other words you pulled a creek.

Even for creek cheating blatantly for months, I honestly don't think anyone did anything about it until I personally got so sick of it that I just loaded up one of his demo's and watched them for my self. Literally within the first 30 seconds, I was able to see how blatant it was that he was cheating and it made me feel dumb for not checking the demo's earlier, but better late than never.

Creek also was not the brightest of the bunch and all you cheaters who currently cheat(you know who you are) can thank him for screaming to everyone "hay there r cheats that get past newnet and its ezy to cheat and pug for a few months before getting banned! All ya gotta do is tank your acc and ur good 2 go! nobody watches demo's anyways guyz!"

I feel like you might have support from players in this community who were friends with you Fallacy and didn't think you cheat(same as how creek had supporters) which is another reason why you are pressing this issue that much harder fallacy. You are taking I feel like the exact same apporach as creek to the whole situation other than trying to go one step further and go for an appeal. A lot of players before even watching creek's demo's and video clips didn't think twice about him not cheating. Only a select few knew that he was cheating and it literally took video clips to convince everyone that he was in fact cheating. These video clips are being witheld to help continue the witch hunt of active cheaters, trying to use clips as firepower to bargain with admins to get back into the league isn't going to do you any good at all because gaining support of the likes of common cheaters won't get you unbanned. Cheaters have tried it multiple times and multiple times got shot down. It won't be any different for your case fallacy.

But here were the RED FLAGS with you fallacy.
-You were dropping 55+acc and 200+ frags consistently(no idea where those demo's are)
-You pulled a creek "went from being medicore to beating the top instagib players in the league" Creek used an excuse (I used to be good at weapons ctf and mltdm...your excuse, I used to be #1 1v1 ladder back in ogl days, no different from creek/
-video clips shown that you were in fact cheating and the video evidence was conclusive.
I dont' think anyone is going to argue for creek as he didn't have as many friends as you did fallacy and his video clips are made public and nobody with half a brain will believe he's legit after watching the clips.
-Before being called out, you pulled off more bullshit than even creek did in pugs, you were the only player on duku and I would know because i've played duku a shit ton, that would get 5-6 1 frame shots a map.

Here's my metaphor on the situation:
You are literally the equivalent of a steroid using meat head claiming to be natty. Everyone who is natty knows you don't get that big without years of training and hard work and they also know you don't reach certain limits. You are that one retard that starts a youtube channel with biceps bigger than your head injecting synthol into their biceps until they weight more than your fucking upper body stating that "yo guys im all natty bros, I won a bodybuilding competition 10 years ago so im totally legit...why u ban me bro? " You are literally trying to play the system and making us work that much harder to get you banned in efforts to have the ban lifted. I can't say I blame you, I do the same thing when I get a ticket or get into a 50/50 car accident situation. Take it to courts, appeal and the charges will most likely be reduced or dropped. Doesn't change the fact that you rightly deserved the ticket. Same thing for your ban bro.

anyways, i'm more paranoid now than I ever have been before and you all can thank creek for that one. And just my 2 cents, I personally don't think it would be that damaging if they released the video clips to the public because no matter how good your fucking cheats are, it won't get past my over 90,000 hours of gameplay experience of what's possible and what's not. If you try and cheat vs. me, I will ask for your demo and chop it to video clips and add you to my list of trophy bans of getting scumbags banned.

As a warning to everyone, I am going to be on demo witchhunting for the next couple weeks and I'm gonna likely prepare myself to piss my pants laughing at some more blatant creek like shit from other players that I've been seeing.
Junkyardboy

Postby blackout\\ » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:37 pm

blackout\\

Postby Hermione » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 pm

whats all this ruckus, i hear a multiple time caught cheater squeaking, return to the sewer friend.
NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby blackout\\ » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm

Last edited by blackout\\ on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackout\\

Postby csnafk » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:08 pm

csnafk
Barney Gumble

Postby blade » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:52 pm

Interesting thread getting better and better. You know the old saying -- cheaters never win.

Since last anti-cheat update in mid-2011, things have gotten so ridiculous that there is no point in playing this game anymore. If you're legit and always been legit since day one like I have been, here's my advise: Leave this game behind. I spent many years arguing and fighting against cheaters & their friends, so much time looking through demos in heltah/acro/fallacy/other cases before they finally got caught once their friends with power got off their high-horses and noticed something was up.

These individuals got away with blatantly cheating their faces off for months (along with one other guy that I think has cleaned up his act in past year -- AFAIK he got away with cheating from mid-2011 to 2013). I hate to say 'I told you so all along', but this cheater-hunt gets so political at times when the cheater has 'friends' on their side that it becomes madness. I don't know what your tolerance level is, but I have no more energy for this madness. I have ran out of energy for this since 2012. This along with one other reason I don't talk about has pushed me far away from playing this game.

It's time to move on from this madness. Find another game that has some sort of updated anti-cheat protection or watch the madness continue to unfold from the sidelines like I do. I no longer take the madness seriously like I used to -- it's all amusing at this point. I get on mirc for amusement over this 'he cheats, she cheats' game and to keep in touch with old friends like Supreme. You don't see it publicly, but we make jokes & laugh in private at all the cheating craziness and UT drama unfolding.
Image Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby kud » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:14 pm

I don't mind banning hermoine aka acf aka ass clown faggot as well

rev might. lolll
kud
Walder Frey

Postby tigerclaw1987 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 pm

I'd rather play with guys like Nick, Vatiko, Solidsnake, Deepack and maybe even creek than some of the scum bags in the GU community

I really don't know or care if any of them cheated, but i can clearly see witch hunting going on for a while now and it's distasteful and worse for the community than the actual cheaters

As fun as it is to talk, speculate, whine and flame about cheaters it's also a good way to kill the community, same sort of thing used to happen in the euro iCTF scene, with every decent new player being singled out and hounded as a cheater

There was a lot of abuse thrown at Creek for being a tranny/gay ect, which is fine and all but it seems he may have actually have been gay? i'm all for hate speech and intolerance but there's a line between harmless hate and fun and singling people out, shows a lack of maturity tbh
tigerclaw1987

Postby Murder » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Only thing that I can say.....

Why is Nick Banned? JYB i read your post, but Nick`/Fallacy has been around UT since the demo, since I can remember meeting him in 2001 back in UTDemo, and he actually was one of the guys every one envy, shit I even envy him, but he teaches people and he though me how to really play this game.

To have him banned in this community, it really shows the kind of team GU has for cheaters.

Solidsnake I never meet him or suspected him of cheating as I was equal in skills. He sounded nice on TS, but the fact is you all made a decision.

and JYB if you are ]yS[NEWS which I think you might be, then you know Fallacy has been able to handle elite players since Digz was around.

PACO also known as PACO should know how Spyder is, and he knows best that he does not cheat. He is the main Admin, and has been around with us, he can't deny, and knows for a fact that Spyder has been one of the elite players since 03. and even in demo when he came to play for NoD

Same goes for you KuD, you been the only two players i have always respected, even since demo.
Murder

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:05 pm

@ Jyb,

I skimmed through your post quickly and reading the first half was enough for me to not give a single fuck about what you were saying. I am and always have been 100% clean. I've never been logged with anything before unlike you. I was a top tier demo player and FV player consistently through out the entire time that I've played this game. My first match back playing for ouch I dropped like 400+ frags after not playing for a few years. Don't come at me and say I was mediocre because that was never the case. I will say it again, I'm sorry that I am better than all of you and that I have the ability to do things that most of you can't. What was shown in the clips and taken from my demos was not conclusive evidence, it was opinions based on those who viewed them. Those same people who are unable to do what I can do in this game.

At this point I'm just giving up on my cause of appealing my ban because no matter what I do everyone will still think I cheat anyways. When may 2015 comes around I'll be back pugging playing the same way that I am right now.
FALLACY

Postby FALLACY » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

FALLACY

Postby Sauron » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Vatiko, Solidsnake, Creek, were all very clear cut cases. Fallacy's is the one that has never seemed clear cut.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby tigerclaw1987 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Yeah but... so was Deflector

Still enjoyed playing with the guy, even though he was openly and obviously cheating
tigerclaw1987

Postby Miracle » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:45 pm

Miracle

Postby Hermione » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 am

NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby Sauron » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:28 am

Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby tigerclaw1987 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 am

Playing with Deflector was barrels of fun -.-

Solidsnake says hi

<THEIMPOSSIBLE> Chris-
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> are you here ?
<Chris-> yes
<Chris-> i am
<Chris-> apparently
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> can you post something for me ?
-
THEIMPOSSIBLE is [email protected] * ...
THEIMPOSSIBLE using *.globalgamers.net Global Gamers Server
THEIMPOSSIBLE End of /WHOIS list.
-
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> o no wait first can you watch this
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> see if it works
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> can you post something for me ?
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv_kuxtttjs
<Chris-> wat
<Chris-> it's private
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> and now ?
<Chris-> i can see it
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> ok
<Chris-> i'll watch it
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> Okay so heres a video of me playing the sniper finals.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> I wanted to film my keyboard/mouse aswell with my phone as i couldnt catch the camera with with all.But i forgot its more then 1 hour and my memory was pretty much full so i couldnt upload that. ( i can do this now and have good quality for screen) I can even stream UT99 atm since i upgraded my pc
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> To the point.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> As seen in this video,if you focus only on my middlefingeryou can see i used my mousewheel up button only during respawns ( you can see this) apparantly i used my mousewheel up without me remembering. as you can see it was probably for burning my fingers time or some shit
<Chris-> since i'm high and cored
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> but theres no assisted aim that i'm aware of.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> You can see my middlefinger moving when i use my mousewheel, i also had mousewheel down button for usage of my jump. This you can see happening aswell.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> It's funny how they can get clips so easy vs creek but not for me or nick showing the ''blantantly cheat'' atleast not that i know of. otherwise it wouldve been posted right?
<Chris-> bored
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> I'll be back in may aswell and show again same results..or better..without using another key + cameras rolling.
<Chris-> sniper finals lol
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> http://gyazo.com/561ad81c9b65e2dadcff20174595082f
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> Talent is useless without dedication
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> can you post that for me
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> on the thread plz
<Chris-> i'll be able to tell if you're good or not you know :D
<Chris-> since i used to be like SHIT AT UT AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN
<Chris-> :p
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> yeah im not a sniper player
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> sniper is not my thing
<Chris-> back when i COULD PLAY UT
<Chris-> fml
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> but im just trying to prove my mousewwheel point
<Chris-> lol
<Chris-> sure
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> Okay so heres a video of me playing the sniper finals.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> I wanted to film my keyboard/mouse aswell with my phone as i couldnt catch the camera with with all.But i forgot its more then 1 hour and my memory was pretty much full so i couldnt upload that. ( i can do this now and have good quality for screen) I can even stream UT99 atm since i upgraded my pc
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> To the point. The logs are from these maps
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> As seen in this video,if you focus only on my middlefingeryou can see i used my mousewheel up button only during respawns ( you can see this) apparantly i used my mousewheel up without me remembering. as you can see it was probably for burning my fingers time or some shit
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> but theres no assisted aim that i'm aware of.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> You can see my middlefinger moving when i use my mousewheel, i also had mousewheel down button for usage of my jump. This you can see happening aswell.
<Chris-> gimmia an hour 20 and 16 seconds to watch this
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> It's funny how they can get clips so easy vs creek but not for me or nick showing the ''blantantly cheat'' atleast not that i know of. otherwise it wouldve been posted right?
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> I'll be back in may aswell and show again same results..or better..without using another key + cameras rolling.
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> http://gyazo.com/561ad81c9b65e2dadcff20174595082f
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> Talent is useless without dedication
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> lol
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> post that shit for me first plz
<Chris-> don't talk too fast man i'm fucked off my face
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> lol
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> just copy paste
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> but this in front btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv_kuxtttjs
<Chris-> gimmie like some mins
<Chris-> i got company here
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> OMG
tigerclaw1987

Postby tigerclaw1987 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:39 am

He adds

<THEIMPOSSIBLE> also at the end put
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p= ... &sort=DESC
<THEIMPOSSIBLE> 1297 pugs.

Not sure what he expects from me, i'm super fucking not here
tigerclaw1987

Postby HULKSMASH » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:31 am

Except... it wasnt just at respawns.
It was also just before firing.

As for Fallacy, pm me when you are around, I'm interested to know what PACO and you discussed as possible solutions.
HULKSMASH

Postby FALLACY » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 am

FALLACY

Postby tigerclaw1987 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:56 am

tigerclaw1987

Postby vitz^ » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:42 pm

vitz^

Postby holdup » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:35 pm

wow great stuff, had to rewatch each slomos a few times to detect it, just wondering who has build it? all i can say aim assist is the pefect word for this! sickens me
holdup
The Milk Man

Postby Morpheus » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion