Official statement regarding banned cheaters

Gaming and Community discourse.

Re: Official statement regarding banned cheaters

Postby Adventure Club » Sat May 10, 2014 11:26 am

Lol
Last edited by Adventure Club on Sat May 10, 2014 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
Adventure Club
Crunk

Postby NukeMz » Sat May 10, 2014 11:26 am

NukeMz

Postby MP/5 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:31 am

definitely not an expert of telling if someone is cheating, but from those demos (solidsnake's demos, the fallacy ones require to install some shit i wasnt up 2) it looked like someone that cant hit a proper shot even when his aim is right at you more than enough times but then when it matters he hits 1 shot as soon as his crosshair is on the enemy. i wonder if that is what the admins saw and combined with tim's new method of catching cheaters decided its enough.

to impure, if it was 1 person making the calls and checking those demos to decide if people are cheating or not i would have agreed its shady and not the way to declare people as cheaters.
but in the head of this community there are enough reliable people that are looking to keep this game going and getting new players and been very careful not to ban anyone in the past.
therefore i trust it they had enough evidence to call 100% cheats on those cases and do not worry myself with what tools did they use.
you are indeed looking as a person a bit too eager to know what methods they used, just like deepack was in the vatiko case, so i wonder if that has something to do with being an ex-cheater?
could be you are really just looking out for a friend but the way you are doing so looks bad, so probably wanna tone it down a bit...
Last edited by MP/5 on Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MP/5
MP3

Postby Junkyardboy » Sat May 10, 2014 11:34 am

as morph had said, demo's can be very tricky to determine if someone is cheating or not, but I understand the admin's decision to not share more details than needed.

I'm not surprised that much by fallacy...he made by far the most bullshit shots when he first started to drop 48-50 accuracy...by far the most...he's settled down A LOT these past few months, but I thought it had to do with his shitty mouse he's using. who knows? He had me convinced he was just a natural and just good at video games, but also If anyone was around during fallacy's "prime" you all wouldn't even second guess or have to look at a demo to accuse him of cheats, he was monsterous! but demo's are never 100% conclusive, you can only use the information that we have..

[edit]:fallacy is offering to play at another's house, he should visit rummy and play at his house and prove his innocence!

solidsnake on the other hand, I always had the pleasure of being on his team, and I always had fun playing with him, I personally from memory, wouldn't consider him cheating but if the admins are reviewing req. demo's and obv. video's, then I trust in the admins decision that he is in fact cheating.

I think my day would have been more settled if this announcement also included blackout, captain of this current global ictf season...but we all know he's legit, so let's not even bother with him :roll:

If needed, having the league's best interest at heart, I'd be willing to step up and do my best to play the remainder of the season to fill in the shoes for solidsnake.
Junkyardboy

Postby FALLACY » Sat May 10, 2014 11:43 am

FALLACY

Postby NukeMz » Sat May 10, 2014 11:47 am

NukeMz

Postby iMpure » Sat May 10, 2014 11:49 am

And this is exactly what i mean.
Its official guys:

The community is not allowed to question or request anything from the leaders/members of the anticheat team

<+eX`iMpure> We have the right to know what you people are doing .
<+vitrae`PrT> no, you don’t
<+vitrae`PrT> thats the thing.

<eX`iMpure> i call you people out
<eX`iMpure> selfserving
<eX`iMpure> hiding proof
<eX`iMpure> you probably don't have
<vitrae`PrT> you are insane and idiotic
<vitrae`PrT> get out of my pm
<eX`iMpure> then prove me wrong
<eX`iMpure> show it to the whole community
<vitrae`PrT> i dont care about your opinion
<vitrae`PrT> i dont have to prove anything to you
<eX`iMpure> i dont speak oppinions
<vitrae`PrT> get out
<eX`iMpure> i speak for the community

Full logs here:

They will not reveal any requests of proofs that sealed the deals for them based on a one year long story (Solidsnake) as they have followed him for 1 year. I don't know about fallacy.

No proof has been released only possible evidence of a demo (without timestamps). Is that all you have including some stats as evidence?

Now i am questioning and requesting many things and all i get back is more hiding of things and more insults and more redicule, which is something a guilty person would do.

Maybe i am wrong i can't tell at this point then at least prove the community that i am and i take back my words for it.

Because of that i have no other way than to call people out to see out what kind of wood you are carved out of as you noticed on the logs.
Because they do have something as accountability.
So we have the right to know

Now here comes my question... how the fuck you need one year of chasing somebody down to figure out if he is cheating or not.
http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p= ... &sort=DESC
More than 1000 matches.
My guess is you guys just were not sure of him, not even up to this day.
If somebody cheats you figure that out in days .. weeks MAX.
One year... really guys???
I am now even more curious about what you guys got on him alone........
I question you people and all i get back is insults redicules and diverting the attention from you to me by telling me that i AM the cheater.

This was only a matter of time before somebody showed up and questioned your methods... and all i can see is that you cannot seem deal to with this.
You either put up or shut up or step away from your position, because you know its normal thatr you get questioned and challenged in your position like that.

I like to see fair cases guys than all the sneaky stuff around the back of the community.
Call me whatever you want it will only make you look more guilty.
Like i said prove me wrong and show the proof you have on these people.

I am very eager as somebody said, not its not because of my so called "intentions" i like fairness.
I don't see any fairness whatsoever.
Whats more important if they are so sure of what they do then if theres a hidden program running on this UT because i have heard of a keylogger from somebody involved ....If this is true then why is there nothing we know about about the program being installed on our pc's? Just like the other anticheats that gives you a notification before you install it in your folder.
I know it could catch people off guard if thats the plan sure fine, but its still happening without the users permission.
So how valid is everything you people are doing? These are very normal questions.
Last edited by iMpure on Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iMpure

Postby Sauron » Sat May 10, 2014 11:50 am

Fallacy I have friends in West Haven who would likely come over just for the beer...but the one guy was one of the best UT players I've ever played with so I'm sure he wouldn't mind watching you play.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby risus` » Sat May 10, 2014 11:55 am

Exactly why I did not pick up solidsnake from the draft when I could have. Unfortunately, it is hard to feel sorry for ramdrop's team in this case. Impure, I think you should let it go. Your boy has a problem hitting buttons he has no binds to in EXCESS. This is not even considering all the other damning evidence.

Nick\\ :\ you can come drink the brews at my place anytime.
risus`

Postby Cy » Sat May 10, 2014 11:59 am

Cy

Postby Riven » Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 pm

impure, you are not speaking for the community, as over 95% of us think that the bans are right decisions

+ your attitude towards their cheating is so exaggerated :?
Last edited by Riven on Sat May 10, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riven
Olive Oil

Postby iMpure » Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 pm

iMpure

Postby Hermione » Sat May 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Fallcy is a good guy, dunno about his ban but if its true, it's a shame. I didn't think solidsnake was impressive at all, but i do remember him sucking bad in 2013 then getting good overnight in 2014 and stopped playing a lot, which became suspicious. Not only that, but solidsnake is so disgusting, he usually comes in my teamspeak channel and says to me "get the fuck out of the channel scum" and other uncessary jarble.

I dont understand these high acc people its weird, i hit high frags also and i can never get 40's acc just about 30.
You guys also might want to keep an eye out on spriggan, this guy is the hardest guy i came across i cant get in the base and grab when hes on D its like he has a radar and stops me every path i go before i even see him, its suspicious.
NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby unrealshots » Sat May 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Next time i come to CT fallacy I'll take you up on ur offer. :)
Image Image ·GU I PBR Quarter Finalist· ·GU II roflnation Winner· ·GU III \\cG Semi Finalist· ·GU IV \\'. Finalist· ·GU V iB. Winner·
unrealshots
Batman

Postby Sauron » Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 pm

Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby Hinata » Sat May 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Rule 30: Players won't be judged equally for breaking the same rule.
Hinata

Postby bug » Sat May 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Giving the exact reasons of banning would replicate a similiar story as it happened on ugn (worldgamersforum) where pizzaman showed logs of a private ac-tool back in 2009(?).

Trustiness has to be given to anyone: AC-Tools and Demo-Viewers.
bug

Postby FALLACY » Sat May 10, 2014 12:15 pm

FALLACY

Postby Riven » Sat May 10, 2014 12:23 pm

Riven
Olive Oil

Postby risus` » Sat May 10, 2014 12:32 pm

I believe the admins on this and am not trying to stir the pot here but help them understand why they are getting criticism for a reason they can AVOID...

You guys give us DEMO's...without curtimes and say they cheated. Why make us waste 20 mins, go through slomo, and attempt to see the shots deemed suspicious. You won't give logs of keylogger even after the guy "Infrared" was keylogged on UK was greeted with overwhelming support on the decision of being banned because the evidence was more apparent...come on

The reason you guys won't release information makes no sense and I honestly have NO IDEA how it would prevent others from learning how to not get caught. You gave us demo's and told us he was keylogged already.
risus`

Postby Riven » Sat May 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Riven
Olive Oil

Postby Imperious » Sat May 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Imperious

Postby risus` » Sat May 10, 2014 12:38 pm

^^ Yes, but unfortunately these logs have already been made public on UK with infrared. Why not here? It is no secret to the coder I am sure.
risus`

PostThis post was deleted by risus` on Sat May 10, 2014 12:39 pm.

Postby Sauron » Sat May 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Sauron
Angus Gump

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion