windigos witch hunt

Gaming and Community discourse.

Re: windigos witch hunt

Postby PACO » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm

PACO
Horizontally Challenged World Traveller

Postby Hermione » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 pm

I think supreme is clean, but I dont like the nephew was on my pc allibi, why would you let your nephew use your pc? Nobody in my house is allowed to touch my pc regardless if they are friends or cousins. If your other family member wants to use a computer, then buy a guest PC, my house has a guest laptop i let guests use.
NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby LP » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:58 pm

I've made more bs shots than that. ask for my demos.

obviously cheating. :roll:
LP

Postby blackout\\ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 pm

I think these types of threads in public only produce mass hysteria.
blackout\\

Postby Morpheus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 pm

Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby MP/5 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 pm

i will just touch a few of the points you mentioned since you decided to mention my name:

1. you said i am not reliable since i blame players for cheating: "just because they got the better of you in a pug". who r those players exactly? rummy? scream? ravonix? monk?
cause the only players i blamed of cheating (and not kidding around with scott) were creek and you. i joke with cromaniac about it but didn't accuse him like i did with you that i am pretty certain you cheat.

2. i don't accuse you of cheating because you hit really high acc or you win your spots all the time.
its the way you aim (sweeps from side to side) which doesn't make sense and i do not see that kind of aiming in anyone's else demos.

3. only reason you didn't lose by 100+ to pete on olden mid is your cheats. you actually tied him in frags even though you made sure to keep your acc pretty average.

http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=39255.

here is one where you outfragged mike and still managed to lose by 62 points: http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=39261

you are one of the slowest players ever to comeback to the point which led me to win by 130 point on gharden low vs you: http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=39029.
you lose to good players not because "you" don't shoot well, but rather how slow you are, creek was always fast to comeback to the point and that's why his cheats won him points...

4. if you didn't agree to upload demos (i was always nice when asked you 2 and even told you i am not an admin and you don't have to) you would have just got more attention like creek did until it blew up in his face. saying you did it cause you are so innocent is a nice excuse though.

of course you are not gonna cheat 100% or even 50% of the time that will be too obvious to spot even to your biggest supporters.

i did my part in pointing you out to the admins (before this thread was started, this thread isn't my doing), now its up for them to decide...
MP/5
MP3

Postby Junkyardboy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:39 pm

I haven't played against supreme recently so I cannot provide similar feedback that I have in the past with creek. I need to re watch some of the video's later today, I have been way too busy lately with my work and life commitments.

I can give credit to Supreme(unlike others) in that he's been around for a long ass time and has been clean up until he went inactive with those cheat logs. I think it would be a whole different ballpark if he was logged around the time he was active competitively. Having said that, I just can't make a comment yet without rewatching some of these video's again when I have more time.
Junkyardboy

Postby Banko » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:52 pm

I have known Supreme for a long time, and he used to be a top class player (900+ when the salary cap was $1000) .

I think every old school player that has come back has been accused of cheating. Hell when I came back after almost a 2 year break and didn't know a lot of people I got accused of cheating.

Do some of these videos seem fishy? Maybe 1 or 2 (The one where the player comes up behind him, but then again there is something in the game known as sound).

I personally don't see Supreme cheating unless he has been lying about getting his hand fixed (Which I doubt).

I also have not played against him since he came back.
Banko

Postby Bizmonkey » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Thread needs more insults, IMO. Bring back zpworld!
Bizmonkey

Postby iMpure » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Stuff seems legit to me if anything i have seen worse from people that were actually clean.
If anything i found the 2nd clip rather weird perhaps but thats about it.

Most of the sweeps he is actually stops moving the crosshair and continues to walk on to the same side the crosshair was moving. And with that ping did the guy play?
If his ping was not low then i suppose you have to take it into account that it will take a while before a player actually dies after you hit them.
iMpure

Postby Supreme » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Supreme

Postby CLANKILLER » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

i asked for the demo of this pug http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=39196

i have played you in quite a few pugs lately before this one and you did always have the better of me as most here do, but that one was off the chart.. my only view of this is that if you look at the charts of me and supreme in thaty game, you will see the last blue bar about 3-4 mins from end of game is exactly where i told supreme in game i was going to ask for his demo. after that he couldnt hit the side of a barn... anyways i have told supreme in ts what i believe and didnt want to reply here to be honest.

CK...
CLANKILLER

Postby bbz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:33 pm

lol @ 90000 clips from the same demo, cute slomo action too, you should probably get some legit proof if you think he's cheating before starting a public topic you 400$ shitter, otherwise it looks like you are trying to hard and you could easily find clips like this in anyones demo. p.s supreme has always been good but has aimed/moved like a retard. good day sirs btw if you frame him or actually catch him you can ban me too since I 100% vouch hes not cheating
bbz

Postby Miracle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Miracle

Postby MP/5 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm

MP/5
MP3

Postby whitechocakagod » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:39 pm

You guys are fucking nimrods. Supreme isn't cheating, and none of those shots are fishy. Do you motherfuckers never move your mouse at all? You can't turn to shoot a guy anymore? This is mass paranoia of the highest order.

I've been trying to get Supreme to come back to UT for years. He's been idling in my private channel, and he's always told me that his wrist was too fucked for gaming. He told me he recently had a surgery and it was bearable, and somebody messaged him before this sdom season to get him to sign up. Supreme was always good at UT. He was good at UT before most of you OVERNIGHT SUCCESS (blatant cheating) scrubs were even playing this game. He was good at this game when we actually had cheat protection.

No lie, I don't know much about cheating because I've tried my best to never get involved in it. Nobody saw these clips on ts yesterday and said none of them were suspicious. I feel like windigo could make these clips for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER left in this game and you'd all nod your heads like YEAH, YEAH, FUCK THAT GUY HE'S CHEATING!!!

Why is this random unknown MP/5 guy that sprang up from literally nowhere pointing fingers anyway? Who is this guy? I've heard that people from his own country don't even know him? Just showed up and was really good? Blatant cheater, somebody go through this scrub's fucking demos. He pings 180 and outfrags phr?
whitechocakagod

Postby exixt » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:50 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage
exixt

Postby blade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:38 pm

I saw the vids posted. Evidence not compelling and definitely not enough to come close to a ban.

Catching ANY cheater is never as easy as simply looking at one demo unless if they're extremely blatant. I saw nothing blatant in those vids posted - few questionable shots, but I have seen those sort of questionable shots from clean players

Quit making threads when you don't have more compelling evidence, n00bs. Get better evidence and come back or quit wasting everyone's time.
Image Hope. Inspire. Dream. Live.
blade

Postby Murder » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:03 am

Murder

Postby windigo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:42 am

windigo

Postby exixt » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:38 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
exixt

Postby Sonic|^ » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 am

Windigo stop spreading lies. The only person I outright said wasn't cheating is fallacy. -_-
Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby supA » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:48 am

supA

Postby FALLACY » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:24 am

FALLACY

Postby HuMPtY » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 am

HuMPtY
Head of Agriculture