windigos witch hunt

Gaming and Community discourse.

windigos witch hunt

Postby windigo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:29 pm

We haven't had logs in years. UT is ancient. Our anti cheat is obsolete. There's always going to be cheaters even in such a small community. I don't think any of this can be disputed as opinion.

I don't know supreme at all so this isn't personal. I compiled of few clips of stuff I thought was suspicious.

windigo

Re: windigos witch hunt

Postby windigo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 pm

windigo

Postby n0mer » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:44 pm

i don't see nothing suspicious on that clips
n0mer

Postby Sauron » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:37 am

All those from one demo? Link to demo? Link to stats? As far as Supreme's history, fairly clean besides being caught with a triggerbot in a public server a few years ago.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby windigo » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:24 am

windigo

Postby flowX » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:58 am

Interesting sweeps.

Checking demo
flowX

Postby cafe » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:54 am

Making me relive some painful memories with these clips windigo. :( :( :( :( :cry:
cafe

Postby MP/5 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:16 am

ty for making those clips windibro.

does those sweeps remind you guys anyone?

[05:06] <+clankiller> sorry supreme but i am requesting the demo from last pug. there were more than a few weird shots there
[05:09] <+Supreme> well creek did pm me today, he infected me with cheats somehow
[05:10] <+Supreme> 02:56:04°pm (Trickery) SUPREME
[05:10] <+Supreme> 02:56:07°pm (Trickery) COME PRACTICE SDOM

tried to pass it as a joke since people were blaming him of cheating. well i wasn't laughing then but i will be soon.
say hello to creek from me supreme in your bot v bot practice...
MP/5
MP3

Postby Viperzz^ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:29 am

I did play supreme on a 1v1 cp some days ago and do have to say there were some weird shots here and there... but I'm really bad at catching that so idk ;p.
Viperzz^

Postby Meth » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:39 am

Meth

Postby InfamousRaider » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:42 am

Does anyone know if this is even actually supreme? It's probably just some recently banned cheater aliasing as supreme.
InfamousRaider

Postby Lineage » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:49 am

some look legit, others the xhair continues past the character models even after the shot is fired..hate to say it but should probably get a follow up with a few more demos

not looking good sup :?
Lineage

Postby Morpheus » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:05 am

aaaah more drama :mrgreen:

gotta love it

Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby DREW-TANg » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:46 am

DREW-TANg

Postby scott » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:03 am

cheats confirmed.
Global.iCTF IV: $169 | Global.saCTF I: $548 Image | Global.iCTF V: $651 Image
scott

Postby RickJames » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:44 am

I don't know his history, and I'm not accusing him, but he did make a dramatic improvement in a short time. I played with him on one of the uk publics just like a month ago and he was barely keeping up with pub players, dropping 19-25 acc. And he was getting beat up by low tier players in sdom pugs. Now I'm seeing recent stats where he's hitting over 40 acc vs decent players in pugs.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby Bizmonkey » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 pm

There's a couple weird moments. Definitely not as cut and dry as Maleissa. Curious about what you guys see in the demo.
Bizmonkey

Postby uenz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:15 pm

uenz

Postby blackout\\ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:21 pm

:roll:
blackout\\

Postby kE » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

To be honest, I don't like this to be posted in a public thread. I'd prefer the approach of keeping it private and simply showing it to the relevant people in AC first, before damaging someone's reputation. Let's face it, most of us have no clue what we're talking about.

I only checked a few, which were no real sweep shots as far as I can tell (cross hair just moving on cause of strafe/dodge, not mouse movement). Maybe I just missed the obvious ones.

Good to see effort being put into demo watching though, just don't like this approach :ugeek:
kE

Postby Miracle » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm

Am I sure its supreme, In that pug that demo recorded no. Is the player who played for my team supreme.doh Yes. He has everything the old supreme had. he talks the same, gets easily aggrivated when he dies a lot. sighs on ts when he aint doing good. etc etc. If you've played with supreme (lineage) You would know its the real supreme when you get on ts with him. Especially in a match. Now, I talked to windigo about these demos right after he posted them. I'm not saying I'm not suspicious. But for those who don't know supreme, A while back and I mean A WHILE BACK. He was a top tier player... He was defintely up there. And a lot of people would of considered him to never cheat. Then he played for a while and continued to be up their in skill. then took a break.. Came back.. Joined a league.. then left again. Then came back again.. but this time.. he got logged with a bot. He said his nephew plays ut on his computer and downloaded it. Now if his nephew used it or supreme used it I do not know. I do know his nephew does play ut on his computer, because ive seen him play and talk on ts. lol. Now do these videos look fishy, Yes I told winidgo I would think it was legit IF supreme played like that in matches. I've known supreme for a long time... I've seen him play amazing and i've seen him play bad.. But hes rarely inconsitent as he has been. If he could hit those shots, he woulda shot them against pete to avoid the beatdown he received. I'm still inbetween. But I hate to say it bud, its not looking good supreme..
Miracle

Postby Supreme » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

(if this is too long just read the last section) Okay at first I was laughing at this seeing as I'm no where near as good as lot of other players, but I'm starting to see more and more pitchforks. Truth of the matter is around that time I had only been back playing UT for a month, so I was still trying to unrust and find my shot. I realized I was spamming too many shots, timing was way off and sometimes I wasn't reacting fast enough since in sdom the gun fires faster. I started focusing on moving crosshair really fast and just timing the shot perfectly. Obviously the faster you move the mouse the harder it is to stop? I mean is there a rule that says you have to stop mouse after firing every time? Plus like some other ppl mentioned, the "sweeping" some of the time is from strafing or dodging. Also got a qck mouse pad which is smoother than what I had so makes it easier for crosshair to keep moving. That's the only way I can explain it.

Viperz don't make me laugh, you have been hitting everything in sdom. I think you even beat ph34r or came close in a sdom pug a few weeks ago. I'm fishy because I had maybe what 2-3 really good games in sdom? How many have you had? And I haven't had any where I beat real good players. There's a way more fishy shot you can see in the stream of miracle's team vs. stakt on olden where you shoot me in the foot from the high cp where health pack is while I was at the mid pt. The pug I played vs. you on cinder on nook, you always got the consecutive shots on me to finish me off. I asked for your demo after the pug but you never responded. Viperz why don't you volunteer to upload demos of that sdom match? Or are you too scared of there being clips of you soon?

MP5, I've heard of you accusing ppl of cheating before just because they got the better of you in a pug so I don't think you're a reliable source. You really are out of your mind if you're comparing me to creek. The creek that just about everyone complained about and the same creek who won his pt over and over again, even against top players like jyb etc. Whereas, I have viperz, mp5, windigo and ck complaining. Sounds very similar. Also here's the full log I had with creek:

02:56:04°pm (Trickery) SUPREME
02:56:07°pm (Trickery) COME PRACTICE SDOM
02:56:14°pm (Trickery) 192.223.28.6:7777
02:56:14°pm (Trickery) 192.223.28.6:7777
02:56:16°pm (Trickery) JOIN PLZ
02:57:00°pm (Supreme) ???
02:57:06°pm (Trickery) join plz
02:57:07°pm (Trickery) 1 map
02:57:08°pm (Trickery) sdom
02:57:09°pm (Trickery) 192.223.28.6:7777
02:57:12°pm (Supreme) how do u practice
02:57:15°pm (Trickery) for my clan to practice
02:57:18°pm (Supreme) 1 on 1?
02:57:24°pm (Trickery) 192.223.28.6:7777
02:57:56°pm (Supreme) trickery = creek?
02:59:12°pm (Supreme) i'm just confused
03:13:53°pm (Trickery) ya
03:13:58°pm (Trickery) join #nwpug
03:14:04°pm (Trickery) to play ctf tdm and sdom
03:15:04°pm (Supreme) :o pugs in #ipug fill pretty fast though
03:15:20°pm (Supreme) also i'm probably going to play on the public server
03:15:34°pm (Supreme) at least to warm up

As far as if I'm really supreme and not some aliaser. I've uploaded videos here - . I don't think most aliasers would have all those videos. Could upload old screenshots as well. Also admins could do an ip check on me and see the ip is someone who lives in buffalo, new york, and I've told plenty of people over the years that's where I live. As far as cheating in the past goes. Yeah my nephew used to play pubs in UT and hated getting owned because he got really angry and the only way he felt better was to win. My brother actually used to tease him when he was beating him in soul calibur game on xbox so maybe that's where he associated losing with getting teased and being angry idk. So he was downloading all kinds of radars and aimbots :\. But he was using a different pc sometimes so I couldn't always monitor him. I showed blah a sound clip I made of nephew getting angry one time. He'll vouch for the whole story. Also I talked to bbz numerous times about nephew, and he'd vouch as well.

Mainly though you can tell I don't cheat because of this:
1. Why would I only cheat in pugs and not in matches? Cheating in pugs would be more to piss someone off, while cheating in matches fits more if you're really competitive and want to win at all costs. I don't lame in pugs so that doesn't fit me. So only option would be to cheat in matches. But I got destroyed in playoffs match vs. pete on olden mid pt. If I was cheating I would have at least kept it close.
2. I haven't beat any top players. Creek was consistently beating good players on his points.
3. A lot of people can make shots similar to what I made. I mean how the hell is this even proof? Go spectate mike, jyb or unrealshots and see the crazy shots they make. Not saying they cheat but they make way better shots than I do.
4. Look at some of my recent ictf pugs like on ctf-command_ce. I've played defense and let out around 5 caps both times. No self respecting cheater would allow that to happen, especially back to back pugs.
5. I don't have jyb on my ass. Technically only have like 4 ppl (mp5, ck viperz, and windigo) on my case vs. like 100 for creek.
6. If you watch any of my demos I don't make many 180 type shots fast shots, which are more routine with most cheaters.
7. Why would I upload a demo for mp5 who isn't an admin if I had something to hide?
8. I'll upload any demo from any pug or match because that's how innocent I know I am.
9. Whitechoc said I'm clean.
Supreme

Postby Viperzz^ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying I found some of your shots rather bullshit, thats what I think at least.
Viperzz^

Postby Hertz » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:48 pm

I dont know Supreme, but i dont see something weird on this videos... i think that there are a lot of players that can shoot 4-6 times without fail, and in these videos i dont see that... he just wait the other guy pass under his crosshair to shoot then... that is not weird...
Hertz

Postby Sonic|^ » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Image.........
Sonic|^

Next

Return to General Discussion