THE FINALS ARE HERE!!!!

5v5 Siege

THE FINALS ARE HERE!!!!

Postby Convict » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

977 Convict

All around siege mastermind, strategy expert, and shot caller. Convict is going to use all the weapons at his disposal to get the W no matter what they have in store. The rage from Convict has become so immense it has overflowed to other players who normally are very calm and collected like SW Shiva Moskva, and many others. You can expect Convict to use all the RAGE built up from his new wife forcing him into ut retirement to be unleashed upon the poor drunks. Nothing can stop him he will HULK smash the hopes and dreams of the opposition. And lets face is Dangerboy is just a boy and is no superMAN

883 SilverWing
secretly #2 in command on (:HULK:) and lead consultant to the Mastermind. But you will never get it out of him who he works for

Silverwing has been clutch all season especially nuking (see image at bottom. Once a rival of Convict he has proven his decision making to have improved from the stats per sec fiasco and is one of the best players around right now.

860 Shiva
Shiva may have been a little old and rusty but I believed in him. You can't stop the Shiva Train!!!

His fragging has been tremendous and stupendous and soon he will have a very very long overdue siege ring to go with his new found ig powers.

825 Uchiha
My #1 pick this season and partner in crime from last season. Paco has proclaimed him the chiwawa

but thats simply a cover up - the guy pulls off things that other people just can't and is always a pleasure to be around and on ts with. Even if he's up against a bigger dog he doesn't back down and will just keep coming at you. Then when you least expect it this happens...

789 Krikor
I take the time to know the players I want and krikor has long been overdue for a ring and praise as one of the best offensive weapons in the game. Looking back at his demos he knows what to do and when to do it.

I've long proclaimed him the juggernaught of the (:HULK:) squad and he is well deserving of that title.

567 Glooz
Without a doubt the loki of the team. Always lurking somewhere and ready to mess things up for the other team. He has been playing at a high level all season and has only gotten better. My only regret is not having him be able to start more of the regular matches but nonetheless he will be more than deserving of the title.

263 Monk
I would say monk is the bullseye of the team

but lets be honest he gets more headshots and does damage. Plus he's a lot less gay than that ben affleck movie.

Monk has been pissing other teams off and bringing more tears than the movie the notebook to women and the men that are forced to watch it. He has been awarded the title agent zero and is a big part of Hulks success this season.

193 Spoiled_Brat
Even though spoiled has been sidelined for part of the season he has come up big in the games he has played and proved to the other teams why they should have picked him. He is well on his way to being considered as a starter for future season.

111 TimTim
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... a-shortcut

timmeh tries to act dumb sometimes but is far from it. The coverup has provided all of the steroids, tweaks, cheats and hacks to the Hulk squad this season. He has concocted a dangerous cocktail to combat the tactics and tweaks of freeze and adrian.

105 BOON_MA_I
Thank you to Boon Ma the fearless public warrior for being part of the team

Honorary member
Moskva

After become frustrated by the incompetent decisions on his own team Moskva decided it was time to join Hulk. Even though he was snatched up before I could his spirit is alive on our team as we fight for the title.

Whats to say? This team is good otherwise they wouldn't have won so many games.

I will do what I must and give them the respect the deserve. But REMEMBER

and in the end they will accept

965 Dangerboy
942 Adrian
871 Freeze
836 Terminator
754 Snorlack
333 Humpty
275 Rum
169 Toymac
123 Stephanie
100 Moko
Convict

Re: THE FINALS ARE HERE!!!!

Postby Moskva » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Great write up friend but

GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT
ImageImage
Moskva

Postby Dangerboy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:32 am

So dat ego went to da airs son, we are in the finals so we aren't dat bad kkk.
you just think dat we are bitches and you are the perfect.Well you never gonna be perfect cuz its just a game so.... We will see on da server man we will see.
Dangerboy

Postby Carras » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:30 am

Your team name is "Fueled by Rage"??? what a knockoff
Carras
Maybe Next Time...

Postby Convict » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:59 am

Convict

Postby Convict » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 am

stream to watch finals than you again ravje