4DL vs e* Preview

5v5 South American CTF

4DL vs e* Preview

Postby HuMPtY » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 am

Hola mis amigos y damas,

With the semi-finals upon us in the inaugral newnet nwCTF tournament here on Globalunreal I wanted to take a look at on of the matches coming up this sunday and a little re-run of whats happened so far and a few predictions from da ladies of whats going to happen and who they're getting their pompom's out for.

So far

Well e* or evolution! have looked really strong this cup so far only dropping one map vs ThC when they benched one of their top5 and one of the most impressive players i've seen from the south american community in mike, They've taken down the "All-star" line up of Adi in 2 convincing maps and looked pretty strong in every other map they've played and cruising through the quarter finals 10-0 and 3-2 vs ||sS||. e* are without a doubt the favorites for the title of 'campeones de Suramérica'

Secondly but more importantly we have 4DL .. 4 Da LaDiEs.. Para Las Damas.. Captained by the we sailed through the groups similar to e* only dropping the one map vs ThC while resting a couple of the better players in my self and the .. A little drama in round4 vs Adi with ph34r's and the adi guys shriveling up into balls too scurred to play...

Then winning the quarter finals in a highly anticipated rematch vs Adi, The armadillos were still in the fetal position from the last time so it disappointingly ended in a forfeit again..

On a side note the 4DL guys would like to thank Sovvie for believing in us .. Chica finally saw the light and casted adi aside after being disappointed by the thumb sucking armadillos ..

Onto the Match its self..

Expected Lineups:

Hertz
Spriggan
mike
Bottinelli
Crazyfox/Buster

With Hertz and Spriggan forming this teams defence and a strong offence duo of mike and bottinelli they've done really well this season only conceding 8 caps and accumlating a whopping 59 caps, e* seem to swap out Crazyfox and buster depending on the map so it will be interesting to see how they lineup against 4DL :D

eL_HuMPTo
eL_detoxo
eL_blehio
eL_Bretto
eL_m3ss

I think everyone in 4DL has played every position so far this season but ill be expecting a detox and HuMPTY defence, bleh in midfield and an offensive pairing of m3ss and Sezco.. 4DL lagging begind e* in the statistics so far this season although we have played less maps but still a decent record of 40caps vs 16 lost.

I'm expecting e* to be picking smaller spammier maps to really take advantage of their ping and to push 3 offence to really try and overwhelm 4DL, On the oppposite hand ill be expecting 4DL to pick the larger maps to slow the pace down and use the snipers of bleh sezco and my self to good use, controlling the powerups to sneak a win.

Prediction
I think both teams will win their own map choice and it'll go down to a tiebreaker on ranel which is definitely in e*'s favour, hopefully 4DL will fight against the odds and be jajajajajajaja'ing all night long!

The ladies..
Sovvie will be woohooing and have her pink and purple pompoms out ready to celebrate another famous victory by the 4DL guys !
ImageImageImageImageImage

After being let down not once but twice by the Adi boys chica has finally come to her senses and saw the light.. came crawling back to follow and cheer on her much loved friends and favourite team in the tournament! so we'd like to welcome her back and forgive her for her sins..

WAIT WHAT???? Image Image ImageImage
HuMPtY
Head of Agriculture

Re: 4DL vs e* Preview

Postby Hertz » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Nice post humpty!! I hope both teams have fun tomorrow!

Jajajaa nice pic with chica switching to e jajajjaja
Hertz

Postby HULKSMASH » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:47 pm

what can i say, you had me at jajajajajajajajajaja
HULKSMASH

Postby ravje » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi
ImageImage
ravje

Postby Spriggan » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Nice post, contra 4dl sera el match mas complicado del torneo, me hubiera encantado jugar este partido en la final del torneo. gl para ambos :D
Spriggan

Postby Buster » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Bu5t3R*.[e] ... I L U S O ! ! !
Buster

Postby Einfari » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 pm

I hope there will be streaming...

:|

Greetings.
Einfari