Quater Finals: Round 3, CLIFF NOTES by JYB

1 v 1 Sniper Invitational

Re: Quater Finals: Round 3, CLIFF NOTES by JYB

Postby Chadwixx » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm

[quote="Junkyardboy]Name me another player who has been since caught afteryou and is allowed to compete in globalunreal[/quote]

Morpheus shut down cb. Csn was also logged in mlig. Acro was caught like 25 times in a year and was paco's right hand man.

The list is very long unfortunatly.
Chadwixx

Postby Sauron » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:38 pm

Point is people like blackout lost their right to play in competitive leagues and tournaments. In my opinion, so have people who were caught just once, but in today's state of affairs in UT, that would be difficult to implement (especially since many people here have such personal attachments to ex cheaters).
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby Miracle » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:06 pm

R.I.P Hall0 :(
Miracle

Postby Chadwixx » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:37 am

I still blame epic and dr sin. He took credit for the first bot, after stealing it from zellious and got a job (reward for cheating was bad precedant). This created a never ending vengeance towards ut that will last its lifetime.

Hall0 was a noob miracle in reguards to play and type of cheat. Kind of the clown of the bunch (like int in psa), didnt really care but was very amusing, especially when he got people to trust him.
Chadwixx

Postby blackout\\ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 am

Moral of the story, jyb is a convicted cheater, and a scumbag. Just like good ol' blackout(doubleslashes).
blackout\\

Postby Miracle » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:13 am

Miracle

Postby detox » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:43 am

Speaking of child rapist..
detox
Biblical Figure

Postby Sonic|^ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 am

Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby InfamousRaider » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:48 am

InfamousRaider

Postby DamagedGoods » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

7/8 last round so im not unhappy, and the one I got wrong was the one I thought I might get wrong.

blackout vs bleh - I'm gonna say blackout will take this if he gets his map elimination right. He might want to avoid maps with belt. He's been playing a lot more than bleh, who seems a bit rusty from what I saw in his game against IR. Having said that, bleh can be hitting averagely but then out of nowhere string a bunch of frags together because of his impressive mapknowledge and ability to hit respawns, which was probably the main reason for him winning Stalwart against IR. Blackout in 3 if he doesn't choke on the easy shots that bleh will -more often than not- hit.

unrealshots vs jyb - shots is my favorite to win this entire thing, so I'm going to say shots in 2. as long as he doesn't choke, hits like he can and should hit, and gets his fair share of the powerups, I think he'll win this.

ph34r vs rain - ph34r in 3. Mostly based on having gotten to know him a bit over the past months, recognizing he's an intelligent guy, and someone who knows what it takes to win, all aspects. Not saying rain isn't also all of those things but I have faith in phr, sowwy.

rummy vs finalz - rummy seems like a more well-rounded 1v1 player than finalz, but finalz is no fool as he's shown in his previous matches, and it won't be as easy as some of you may think. finalz already beat sonic, who most of you gave the edge in that match. on a good day finalz' aim is better than most people's. still, rummy in 3.
ImageImageWhoever reads this owes me $1000 and a blowjob from their mom ImageImage
DamagedGoods
As FUBAR status encroaches

Postby unrealshots » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Image Image ·GU I PBR Quarter Finalist· ·GU II roflnation Winner· ·GU III \\cG Semi Finalist· ·GU IV \\'. Finalist· ·GU V iB. Winner·
unrealshots
Batman

Postby Junkyardboy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:38 am

gg shots :lol: ...i'll get u nxt time pal ;)
Junkyardboy

Previous

Return to Global.saDM I (1v1)