Global.All Stars - Team Europe

NA vs. EU - may the best continent win!

Re: Global.All Stars - Team Europe

Postby Morpheus » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 am

Riven wrote:its funny that all that questioning comes from the guys who always say bad stuff about me :| anyways, if it makes you happy : im kinda inactive so im playing rly bad atm if youre jealous at my spot solidsnake,mp5 oh and that ph34r guy who didnt make it in team america ... you can have my spot if it makes you feel better rofl (except ph34r). maybe its the fact that I helped germany to win the last nationscup to get in this game ...
oh last but not least faithless, im playing on the same level since half a decade, just fyi ;)

Bro....you are a good player. And a player we will want to be present on the day of the match. You might play some maps, but probably not all. And you are not playing the same now as you were 5 years ago. Impossible. Hardware made you a lot better i'm afraid. But i get what you are trying to say.

noobX wrote:morpheus even allowed to play?
portugal didnt participate in the eurovision song contest

umadbro?

Not that i'm very interested tbh. But someone has to stand up for Europe...Not all can be cowards :lol:
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Postby Sonic|^ » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:52 am

Morpheus wrote:someone has to stand up for Europe...Not all can be cowards :lol:

Shots fired! :twisted:
Image...LOL...LMAO...ROFL
Sonic|^

Postby bug » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Are dm-maps to be allowed?
bug

Postby MP/5 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 am

map list is here: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=1807
too bad none of the new maps made it in there, would have been a nice promotion to see some of them played, or be crazy and play only new maps :P
MP/5
MP3

Postby ramdrop » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:47 am

noobX wrote:morpheus even allowed to play?
portugal didnt participate in the eurovision song contest

You took something I said completely out of context....I only mentioned it in the first place because there was a discrepancy between Union and that, so Israel could have been included, but anyway.

Just found this after sn3p slapped me, grateful for the invite and I'll be around later to support/play if needed.
Image Image Image
ramdrop

Postby kud » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:46 am

discord in the european ranks. this bodes well
Image Image Image
Sauron and Convict wrote:kud consistently outplays me
kud
Walder Frey

Postby RickJames » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 am

Looking forward to seeing some amazing plays from our Swedish friends

PS. If monk isn't in the lineup, someone has to act as the runner. You don't want 3 powerhouse O players stepping on each other's toes and going nowhere. So, this will require some coaching from monk. Hatch is the kind of player who can play any O style well, so maybe have him emphasize speed/pressure.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby MP/5 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:09 am

are you saying paleface and morph cant run a flag rickjames? cause i think as a European you should know better ;)
MP/5
MP3

Postby RickJames » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:31 am

No, ofc I'm not saying that! I'm just saying they typically don't play the pure runner role, like monk, rummy, sunny, cyrax, etc. Such a player type, in my experience, is super useful in today's league-style matches.

And, thank you, I'm a proud European :)
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Postby ravje » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:45 am

Lets do this

Rings: Global.iCTF II - Champions with ·roflnation·
Rings: Global.iCTF V - Champions with insta Bronies
ImageImage
ravje

Postby dR3 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:58 pm

MP/5 wrote:how did riven make the list i am wondering, considering his only ability is fragging, and he does it so stupidly (fragging people who are trying to get out of their base) which causes more problems than helps his team attackers.

If i recall correct Riven was a solid grabber in sniper league often having most grabs of the map. With hatchet/paleface/morpheus beside him on O this could workout great. Also saw nuke attacking on some pugs putting up good numbers (grabs, caps etc), mightve picked him 2. I do think this EU team is a bit D heavy, based on activity i would´ve traded fisk for gzt.

Anyways, it´s hard to pick 10 out of so many good players. Hopefully we´ll get to see some awesome CTF and no 3D / turtlefest ;)
dR3

Postby Monk » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Ravonix can't play, replace with Serenity.
Monk
Salty

Previous

Return to Global.All Stars I