Surprising surprises (PLAY OFFS)

Surprising surprises (PLAY OFFS)

Postby reineo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:38 pm

Well well every team needed TB maps, cup mode is alive and kicking.
Everyone putting an extra lock on the door, and in the end we even had a surprise having oD kicked out.

Next round incoming!

30% - 70%
luckily every week a surprise happens, the charme of a cup; who would think JYB would win vs HATCHET without NUKE? Hell yes they did, what a result.
This time it will be a different cookie though. Team Morpheus didnt lose any reg match and showed to be the second best team in conceding caps.
Morpheus Bug Massive IR and even sturm all shoot stable 35accs+ through maps; what a luxury.
Although team JYB will be absolutely delighted to have won vs oD and may hold this team spirit i see very little chance for them in this match. Morpheus is highly favorite to proceed to the semis.

55% - 45%
team NORDOG didnt make any mistake vs UENZ and co, making them face team IMPERIOUS which finished quite surprisingly first in their group. SHOTS holding down defence with great ease and is always up to pull a 40acc and 65 effi vs every attacking scumbag. SAURON on the other hand is able to keep constant pressure on nme defence. I think these 2 teams are pretty equal, with both having great players in PETE and SHOTS, but i do think team NORDOG is pretty balanced with having a stable attack as well in apoka zein and spyde. I expect a little suprise here and see PETE proceed to semis vs MORPHEUS.

45% - 55%
yes, KYLE did it again and shoved RIVEN aside as most of us predicted, but now they face the massive monster of this league: shockwave. This team is huge favorite to take down the golden pixels, with winning all maps they played, and a big factor in this success is FINALZ who has now proven to be a rocksolid defender and imo a top 10 salary player for next season. And if you have on top of that RAIN and PALEFACE juking and puking nme defense there is not much to worry about.
BUT! I do see KYLE will push his teams to its limits and make sure the playfield is tight and controllable, in other words; i do see a very reasonable chance for them to take down RAIN. All in all shockwave has the pressure to show it has to win and proceed, kyle on the other hand could turn the league upside down when making a win here. For now shockwave is favorite.

40% - 60%
Last but not least my team. We took down PACO as a little expected, but also for us now it will be a different story. We have lost alrdy vs raGe in reg matches and they have, like shockwave, won all! regmaps as well. They even capped the most flags of all teams regmatchwise making them clear favorites in this match. fisk sunny risus DY and MP5 can take down any nme. Will noct get its revenge vs raGe or will raGe show a double win vs us? We will see, but for now SUNNY will proceed.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
glhf :mrgreen:
Last edited by reineo on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
reineo

Re: Surprising surprises (PLAY OFFS)

Postby HuMPtY » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Better write up than last time m8:)

All the games are kind of hard to predict could go either way..

jyb vs morpheus
i see morpheus winning his map pick clearly ..jybs mappick being a little bit closer though.. could go to a tb.. 4fit 2-1

nordog vs mprs
I think mprs is the favourite here but hard to count nordogs team out..spydee needs to show up on time for this one ;x..*imo hardest match to call could go either way but 1-2 mprs

ulo vs sunny
sunny has to be favourite but if vitz hits fire he can carry anyteam.. rage will pick a new map and win that.. ulo will pick an older maps and win that .. tb probably favours ulo slightly .. 2-1 ulo

kyle vs rain
hopefully we reschedule so i can play;x rain has to be a big favourite here winning every reg map although we've had a much harder set of games -imo- and only dropped 2 maps,looking forward to the challenge..should be a gg :)
HuMPtY
Head of Agriculture

Postby Junkyardboy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Yo...nuke's gonna show uo and morph's team is gonna get fucked dignatass style
Junkyardboy

Postby reineo » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:51 am

reineo

Postby Imperious » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:24 am

I have to agree with the rainman. Jyb's a winner, but IR/Morph pretty good. I think it will be close either way. I'm giving 4FIT the win, so go out there and prove me wrong Jyb
Imperious

Postby KillEmAll » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:04 am

Nice write up reineo :D
KillEmAll

Postby Junkyardboy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 am

I faith Nuke will show. But even if he doesn't silvercunt is a boss and will show everyone up...+ IR is not supposed to win a season, he's got the curse...but maybe morpheas can help him break that curse who knows...imma bring my A+ game and show the world who the siickest cunt of them all is
Junkyardboy

Postby Finalz » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 am

Nice writeup reineo =]
Finalz

Postby Morpheus » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 pm

We will give our best. Nothing is sure in playoffs, GU history has been confirming that for quite some time.

Nice write-up

HF to everyone 8-)
Image Image Sponsored by: Banko
Morpheus
Robin

Return to Global.iCTF IV