The new year?

BT

The new year?

Postby BiGbOsS » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:45 pm

I could just hop on ts right now and ask but i decided to fill up the forums instead. When Klepto use to own mastery he would delete all the recs at the start of the new year. I have no idea if it was to clean out all the possible cheated recs that could have been in there, or if he just wanted to have a fresh start so everybody could have a shot at reccing a map. Maybe both. Anyways im not saying this was a good or bad thing. I am merely wondering if this will continue for this next year? I kind of want it too since theres like 600 canon recs and would be the best way to piss him off once he comes back, but i could see how keeping the recs could be a good thing as well. Especially since some people ran some pretty (at least nob, klepto, and canon has) beastly times on some maps and it would be cool to keep them there. Maybe if it can't be decided we could ask some of the regs to come here and post what they think, or go in and ask around? I dunno if we could get much of a discussion now cause the only people who play bt right now (that have accounts here) are like toy, kon, nob, ryu, and I. Just a thought.
*edit to add*
I also realize this will probably stop if we get the whole rec system like i4g has set up since then the recs will always be logged from there on out. Just wondering since 2012 isnt too far away now.
BiGbOsS

Re: The new year?

Postby Dewsick » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:22 am

I've not played BT properly in over 3 years but it's definitely and idea to clean the records, seems a lot more competitive to have it that way.
Then again I set a rec the other day and I don't want it to go. :(
(23:04:46) holder › y shut up (23:04:47) holder › little bitch (23:05:00) vitrae › SRY (23:05:00) vitrae › BRO (23:05:04) vitrae › went to the kitchen (23:05:05) vitrae › get some (23:05:08) vitrae › glass of milk
Dewsick
Hans Moleman

Postby BiGbOsS » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:13 am

BiGbOsS

Postby PACO » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Records will be reset. I'll make a backup of them for documenting purposes and post them on the forums. A few rush servers and BT tournaments will be on the horizon, so it should be exciting times for BT. Just need to get the kleptos and other oldies back.
PACO
Horizontally Challenged World Traveller

Postby BiGbOsS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm

I know BT is not the main mod right now, but if you guys could spare some time, could we get a link on the site (or possibly in this thread) with the list or a dld link to last years ini? In case we feel like comparing or for seeing if someone cheated or not etc. I know nob already linked it to me but i lost it already lol. Maybe if its not too much we could get a page or something set up on the site that just has the ini copy pasted. that way we just click on the page and the recs are listed down the page in some columns for easy finding.
BiGbOsS

Postby BiGbOsS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:01 pm

nevermind nob already was on it. heres the 2011 recs---->
BiGbOsS

Postby toymac » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:52 pm

'tis a shame to see so many legendary recs go. most of those will never be beat

edit: also what's up with this part of the forums, it's a mess with all the sub forums and sub sub forums
ImageImage
toymac

Postby BiGbOsS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 pm

We just have to beat those recs and make them better.
And i think its because kon is still thinking about getting a couple of rush servers if it ever gets busy in here. So hes probably thinking a sub forum for each individual server? and then just the subforum of bunnytracks as a whole? Its what i think they were thinking anyways.
BiGbOsS

Postby toymac » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:49 pm

boss come back.. the dudes rug needs a BT companion
ImageImage
toymac

Return to BunnyTracks Discussion