About my ban...

irc.utchat.com #iPug

About my ban...

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:23 pm

I gave it well over a day now and I still have no reason or any info on why I was banned. You can't just ban someone on assumptions or suspicions without any evidence or proof. That's like saying an officer can arrest me and put me behind bars because of their suspicion yet no criminal motive or intent was there. In this case I get banned because of suspicion but no evidence is there, i'm sorry if this sounds confusing. What I realized about this community is that you all think that only top IG players like nuke, Riven, Fallacy, Serenity, JYB, Sonic etc. are the only ones that are able to shoot 40+ acc or apparently be good at aiming. They are recognized by this community but when some random guy comes in and starts pugging for well over a year and is hitting higher accs than some of the top players then right away you guys assume something is going on. Sorry to say but I just feel like that's the truth. I learned alot since my time here and i've been known in many pubs servers for good aim before I even came here, I learned about stepping up my gaming with good equipments and I did that by getting a new mouse, gaming pad and managed to work my CRT at 100 hertz. It's only logical that I get better by doing that and to be honest I haven't caused any trouble at all in this community, I tried really hard to get along with everyone but I don't feel like this ban was right. If I can know how long the ban is for that would be great, hoping not too long, but if it's permanent then i'll simply just walk away for good.
Vatiko//.ftw'

Re: About my ban...

Postby Dem` » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:43 pm

This is exactly what happened to Nekos like 2 years ago, he was banned for suspicions of cheating because he overplayed the "top" players of the comunity but he never saw prof or anything, anyway, all i can say about vatiko is since i know him he always have been a good player with great aim, i dont really think he cheats.
Dem`

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:48 pm

thanks Dem`, it's funny cause me and nekos go way back.. since our time in Face to bunnytrack and siege etc. I basically learned from nekos and it's a shame about what happened, he's still alive and well and we have our own little clan.
Vatiko//.ftw'

Postby Deepack » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:56 pm

I'd just like to say that logic "You have to be the top player or popular in the ipug community to drop 40+ acc if not then your cheating your ass off" is the most stupid and dumbest thing I've heard many people say. As for the nekos case, I played with him for years he was just that good only idiots thought he cheated or triggered no offence. Nekos aka Viper, was another unknown guy dominating all mods include nw, rox, ig, etc but if you look deeper into what makes him such a good player you can tell he has the one of the best setup for gaming. He uses a fw900 CRT and he has skill which far exceed most players. CRTs are better than any top LCD nowadays and most people will disagree but untill Gsync tech is out then that might change. Anyways, Vatiko was one of the person I helped to set up his UT. Told him about increasing his monitors hz etc and what gaming mouse to get, what services to disable in bios/windows, etc all of those make a huge difference in gaming. I think Vatiko's ban is stupid first of all I asked the admins about the ban they said Vatiko won't be unbanned and it was clearly based on suspicion no evidence at all. I used to think only for dev matches Demoing is a MUST but because Vatiko had a demo problem he couldn't demo his games. If the ban is lifted and he doesn't demo ALL of his pug matches then he's clearly retarded but this should just be a warning for him to demo his next matches.
Deepack

Postby Sauron » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Think about something you did when you thought no one would find out. Thats probably the reason.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby edge » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:32 pm

free spyzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edge

Postby HULKSMASH » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:37 pm

I have sent you a PM Vatiko, please read.
HULKSMASH

Return to #iPug