I am not aware about the Vatiko drama but...

irc.utchat.com #iPug

Re: I am not aware about the Vatiko drama but...

Postby Rev » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:53 pm

I didnt know Hermione, deepback and Vatiko ran together. Here is another interesting stat from acf two days ago. He claims he was on the phone and "not trying". I've never seen somebody shoot 67 acc. period.

http://www.globalunreal.com/utstats/?p=match&mid=33778

I find it strange that nobody has been caught cheating since ive been back (almost two years now). Spyzy was semi-caught I guess, but I just remember back in the day it was like every week there was a new cheater. This could be viewed as a good thing, but typically with these types of things when you assume the worst you are correct.

As far as Vatiko goes, he has definitely been playing a shit load consecutively for a while now, and I have seen him progress over time, but 50 acc consistently is just off the charts. The argument that we question when new players start shooting and playing as well as players who have been around for years is exactly accurate. When statistics are not normally distributed and there is an extreme outlier, it's usually a pretty good indicator that you should figure out why.
Rev

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 pm

acc don't mean nothing, anybody can shoot high accs if they can manage to time and predict their shots, as well as make it easier for them by getting spawn kills and people using bouncers which are very easy shots to make.

Quote: "The argument that we question when new players start shooting and playing as well as players who have been around for years is exactly accurate."

As i've stated before this community only believes that the top players are the only ones capable of hitting high acc's and actually doing something for their team in a pug, yet the simplicity of a new player who is not well known is believed to not be able to compete with someone who has been here for years. Such biasm.
Vatiko//.ftw'

Postby spydee » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:10 pm

post a link to the .dem please, no exe or avi
spydee

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Vatiko//.ftw'

Postby vitz^ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:20 pm

vitz^

Postby Lineage » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

I vote ban all three and call it a day.
Lineage

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 pm

and alot of people from this community have too.
Vatiko//.ftw'

Postby Hermione » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:05 am

Friends, if this thread is about vatiko, please keep me out of this. Sometimes I hit high accs because i save my shots, and sometimes i don't because i just play uncaring, depends on my mood and whats on my mind, and the map and other factors. Everyone knows i don't bot cause frankly i suck. I can also demo matches for proof, and i have never been caught cheating. Vatiko and Deepack are cousins that live in my neighborhood and we all went to high school together. But now we don't see each other. Just through irc.
I am very friendly and active in this community, with a no cheating background. I speak very calm in irc and get along with others.
So please i request you keep me out of this problem if you can, as it has nothing at all to do with me, thanks.
NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby Deepack » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:54 am

Deepack

Postby vitz^ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 am

vitz^

Postby Deepack » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:36 am

Ok I see how this community is now. Hope you guys feel good about banning an innocent guy feels good to have admin abilities right vitz? You da man vitzz. you da fuckin man!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deepack

Postby vitz^ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:55 am

vitz^

Postby TimTim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:57 am

TimTim

Postby Hermione » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:01 am

Vitz didn't ban Vatiko deepack. Still not sure why the demo is not playable, and i'm more curious to know why only your sXc clan members can play the demo.. :| You seem more mad about Vatiko being banned than he himself is, which is what i find entertaining about this situation.
NEW!Image
Hermione

Postby TimTim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:11 am

TimTim

Postby MP/5 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:05 am

MP/5
MP3

Postby Vatiko//.ftw' » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:07 am

once again Tim you're putting alot of thought out there yet I have yet to see any evidence to back yourself up. My IP changes constantly because I have dynamic IP, you state I have aliased alot can you tell me where and what nicks? I have only pugged with my real alias all this time just a few times i've used a couple others but people still know it was me. 'Mystogan' was a nick I copied of an el salvadorian player named sT|Mystogan I hope you're not getting our stuff mixed up. You say there are logs with me showing a Vtable Hook and triggerbot i'd like to see them, you're posting old news from the uK clan when I get caught since a while ago because we had our little problems but I was still unbanned and played there fairly after until another argument took place causing me, Deepack and ACF to be banned (totally ACF's fault). I get along with SAM quite well, if it wasn't for ACF none of that shit would have happened.

Once again stop showing old logs of my past, show me the Vtable Hook and triggerbot.
Vatiko//.ftw'

Postby TimTim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:09 am

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

The logs we have right now by themselves are enough to ban you. Said logs aren't the VTable Hook or the JBot trigger logs; those were just examples of your cheating history. I only listed those other 7 points because they show a pattern of cheating.
TimTim

Postby Sonic|^ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:21 am

So I'm guessing the "my cousin installed it" excuse can't be used since said cousin is Deepack. Carry on.

Image.........
Sonic|^

Postby InfamousRaider » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:37 am

I'm sold, two totally independent logs and a shitty fucking attitude on top of that. Why only 1 year ban? How is it that we have not reached lifetime bans at this stage of the game? Especially for multiple offenders. I still would like to see the demo...but I'm kinda afraid it will give my computer AIDS.
InfamousRaider

Postby Deepack » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:37 am

Deepack

Postby Sauron » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:01 am

Lol deepack and vatiko need to know what caught them (again) in order to figure out how to bypass it.
Sauron
Angus Gump

Postby TimTim » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:11 am

Sorry, but you're not entitled to see shit. If the admins of this community see fit to ban Vatiko based on the evidence we've gathered, then so be it.

As someone else already said, it's pretty obvious why we can't provide specific logs: it would allow cheaters to better hide their cheats. Keeping cheaters in the dark about anti-cheat measures is the only way to stay one step ahead of them.

Tell me, why so persistent in finding out what exactly the logs say? What use would it be to you?

:roll: ;)
TimTim

Postby csnafk » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:55 am

krazyaim you've saved us all.

#TOPICOFTHEYEAR
csnafk
Barney Gumble

Postby vitz^ » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:58 am

i know its only a game, but this is also only a ban from that same video game, it wont kill you!!! but please continue to fight for his innocence.
with that thought in mind, allow me to put some more wood in the fire:

another perfect 50 acc from vatiko hidden in the stats, different from the OP 8-)
vitz^

PreviousNext

Return to #iPug