What maps would you like to see in the Duel Cup?

What maps would you like to see in the Duel Cup?

Postby bleh- » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:48 pm

This thread is to discuss the possibility of adding more maps to the maplist. For years duel has operated around the same core maplist, however I feel there are definitely a long list of other considerations to be made. Anybody suggesting rare maps if possible link a copy in your post so others can have a look at it.

For example, does anyone remember the version of DM-1on1-Terra that was in sLY's MLDM Duel cup not so long ago? I was personally a massive fan!
bleh-

Re: What maps would you like to see in the Duel Cup?

Postby blackout\\ » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Add all the MLDM maps, especially CurseMLDM, i'll edit the post when I get home.
blackout\\

Re: What maps would you like to see in the Duel Cup?

Postby RickJames » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:46 am

I have sLY's 1on1 Terra map on my 1v1 serv, as well as the other mldm edits. I have only played 1on1Terra once and enjoyed it, but sLY told me he considered it a failure. It plays pretty slow, but it might have potential, needs testing.

Phobos-mldm might have some potential if you like that style of map. The na scene enjoyed it, but it's a slow pace and easy to run on.

The other mldm edits were garbage, in my opinion. Curse plays as awful as always, and the other maps played slower and were less control-oriented than the originals.

The one map that should definitely be in is Spheres. Pretty universally loved, fast, exciting map. Will edit this post with links in a bit.
RickJames
Kofi Annan

Return to NW Duel Cup